dakruskie
on 11/7/15 2:46 am

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Dawn, and I'm new to this group. I do not have a surgery date as of yet, but I am in the process of getting the prerequisites done for the insurance company. All my tests are done, just doing the 6 month required diet. I am so thankful that there is this group to come to for questions and inspiration. Thanks!

Dawn

Kathy S.
on 11/7/15 8:45 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi dakruskie

We are so happy you have decided to join our OH Family!  Let me know if you need help with anything.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

dakruskie
on 11/7/15 1:59 pm

Thanks for the welcome Kathy.  I'm looking forward to being an active member 

BankerBethany
on 11/7/15 8:50 am
VSG on 04/11/16

Welcome! I am very new too! I have just began the process and also find this board a tremendous help and a tool for the path we have chosen! Good luck!!

dakruskie
on 11/7/15 2:04 pm

Thanks Bethany! Great to meet you! 

Dawn 

mictariam7
on 11/8/15 5:58 pm

Hi Bethany.  Welcome.  It's nice meeting you. 

Mictariam

LS2dv8
on 11/7/15 12:39 pm

Welcome!  Everyone here is great!  Good luck on the pre requisites

dakruskie
on 11/7/15 2:13 pm

Thank you! I'm impressed with the forums. Everyone seems to be very supportive and willing to give advice!

Dawn

psychoticparrot
on 11/7/15 5:01 pm

I checked out your photos, and you're one lovely young lady. After the sleeve and some weight loss, you will not only be even more lovely but healthier as well, which is even more important. I wish the sleeve had been around when I was younger, but I'm still very grateful for it now, in my 60s. It's made a huge difference in my health and vitality. Good luck to you!

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

dakruskie
on 11/8/15 10:21 am

Thank you very much! I am really hoping that this surgery will help me get rid of some of the medications I have to take. Congrats to you as well!

Dawn

Most Active