6 weeks post op. No weight loss in 2 weeks

Debbie R.
on 12/15/15 8:09 pm - Las Cruces, NM

I am six weeks post op and I haven't lost anything in two weeks. Is that unusual? I thought the first three months were supposed to be the most weight loss

ubserved
on 12/15/15 11:02 pm

It looks like you got the average 3 week stall a little late. I am 4 weeks post op today and my 10 day stall ended this morning when I stepped on the scale this morning I dropped 4 lbs. I was so thrilled. So just hang in there, it too will pass.

GoBlueGirl1998
on 12/16/15 9:46 am - MI

Stalls are common....I never weighed myself. I paid attention to how my body felt, how clothes felt. I'm sure I stalled along the way but I just stuck to plan and carry'd on with what I was supposed to do. Stick to the plan and you're going to see great results. Good luck.

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

chunkeymonkey99654
on 12/16/15 3:44 am - wasilla, AK

Don't sweat it....it'll pick up....it happens....then one day ....probably sooner than expected....boom....your loosing again....keep pumping fluids, stay true to your food plan and protein, vitamins, exercise....that way you know your helping not hindering yourself, these few months coming up are super crucial, don't let a lil stall break your motivation, you got this! Happy Holidays 

Mellissa 

Mellissa 
~Happiness is just around the corner~

tdelson
on 12/16/15 7:18 am
VSG on 10/12/15 with

I had the surgery on 10-12 and lost 45 pounds in the first 5 weeks then went on a 3 week stall. Just started losing again this week.

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 12/18/15 12:04 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

I had many, many, many stalls and was very frustrated - but then - I lost a bunch after it stopped.  Just keep eating right, drinking fluids and exercising.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views