Have a safe New Years Eve

psren13
on 12/31/15 1:43 pm - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Here's hoping that y'all have a safe, sane (lol) evening tonight.  I do not make resolutions because they are meant to be broken.. or so it has always seemed.  I make determinations.  Like I AM going to get back on track and somehow get back to the gym.  (No transportation yet).. I have been doing some stuff at home and walking so that is a plus.  I will be consistent once again on MFP.  This past year has definitely not been one of my best other than the VSG and the weight loss.  Although I have not been on plan I have instilled into my lil ol brain about carbs.  I didn't do too bad on the carbs during the holidays, just overeating (stress?).. All that is behind me/us now.  Now for a New Year and a fresh restart.  HAPPY NEW YEAR (FINALLY old one is over).. huggs... Pam

rhudson
on 12/31/15 1:55 pm - Melrose Park, IL
VSG on 12/09/14

Happy New Year Pam.  Wishing lots of blessings to come your way in 2016.  

Surgery Date: 12/9/14 - Highest Weight: 349 - Surgery Weight: 305 - Current Weight: 137
Goal reached in 13 months - 212 total pounds lost including pre-op
(M1: -20) (M2: -18) (M3: -11) (M4: -11) (M5: -14) (M6: -1) (M7: -18) (M8: -7) (M9: -15)

(M10: -13) (M11: -7) (M12: -10) (M13: -10) (M14 -6) (M15: -7) - 168 lbs lost post-op

psychoticparrot
on 12/31/15 2:18 pm

In kairk's thread I wrote that I don't do resolutions; I just take each day as it comes and do the best I can with it. When it's over, I review what I did well and what I didn't do well, so that the next day will be as good or better than the last. Then I dismiss the old day/month/year. It's gone.

I'm sorry your year did not measure up in the way you hoped, other than your successful VSG and weight loss (that's a biggie, BTW!). Here's hoping your new year brings you serenity and good health.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

Most Active