NSV

handtlkr
on 1/12/16 5:20 pm - Gulfport, MS
VSG on 12/17/15

I bought a dress in 2002, thinking, it's just a little tight and I'll lose weight to fit into it in no time.  No time never came.  I only got bigger and bigger.  I haven't even thought about that dress until this week and was wondering if I could even slip it over my hips by now.  Before the surgery, and for years I've battled losing weight, but I got off 50 pounds over the course of several years.  Since the surgery, the weight is sliding right off, finally, and here are some of the results.  I didn't realize how big I actually was until my daughter pulled up the "before" picture. I tried to add a photo to this post, but I guess it takes some time for the photos to generate to the site.  If it comes through later, I'll add it to this.   

I've been robbed! My grandbaby stole my heart!  She just raised her hands and I surrendered.

psychoticparrot
on 1/12/16 6:09 pm

I don't see any photos, but I can imagine how a 50+pounds loss affects how your clothes fit. I've pulled things out of boxes that I forgot I had, and I can wear almost all of them. A few will have to wait until this summer. 

Try again with the photos. I'm working up to a pre-psychoticparrot photo comparison with now. It takes real courage to post "before" pictures.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views