Approved!! Scheduled March 2 in Salt Lake

bigolalaskan
on 2/9/16 4:51 pm - Spring Creek, NV

I thought I had posted this but guess not.  Yes, approved.  Scheduled.  Son has the time off.  Sister coming to take care of the parents.  Dr. Christina Richards is my surgeon and it will be done at the LDS Hospital in Salt Lake.

The reality i****ting.  My clear liquid diet starts next Wednesday.  I have a bunch of lamb neck bones left over from several lamb stews I will use to make bone broth.  Have chicken bones to do the same.  We have a bunch of SF jello.  Need to get some bullion for quicky hot drink.  

Tomorrow I need to go get my regular blood tests.  Will weight then and will have my mom take my measurements and picture for my "Before".  i am also working on a blog to help me get through this.  12 years ago when I had the band, it helped alot.  Hopefully it may help someone make the decision to live and get surgery!!

Anyone else scheduled for the 2nd?

Lap Band 2002-2005. Surgery Date 03/02/2016 | Current Weight:  311
Dr. Christina Richards MD, Salt Lake City |  HW: 357  SW: 324  GW: 175 |
New blog at http://www.worldaccording2jen.com

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/16 5:29 pm - Uxbridge, MA
VSG on 02/17/16

WOOHOO, 

feels great right!!! Best of luck on your journey!! 

psychoticparrot
on 2/9/16 5:45 pm

I was scheduled for the 2nd, but it was February 2 of last year. Make sure you freeze some of that broth for post-op. Between the protein shakes, popsicles, and sugar-free Jello, that broth will be a welcome break from all that sweet. Good luck!

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

L. 68
on 2/9/16 6:58 pm

Congratulations  yeaaaaaa!!  im scheduled for the 1st in NJ..  

"Your not a failure if you fall your a failure if you fall and don't get up"

" Beauty is Pain"

Most Active