Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

BeautifulMe84
on 3/9/16 3:46 pm
VSG on 03/10/16

Tomorrow I am getting sleeved!!Yay...Finally my day is here...Wish me luck and plz say a quick prayer for me (Monique)  I'll be here again soon with some updates.

LosingLola
on 3/9/16 3:58 pm

Best wishes! I had mine yesterday and am home recuperating now. Please do keep us updated. 

AlanaHolt4
on 3/9/16 7:57 pm

Hi Lola

How did your surgery go? 

LosingLola
on 3/9/16 8:36 pm

It went really well. My surgeon said there were no complications, everything looked really good, and it only took about 30 minutes. So far, the pain has been manageable. I really hate the nauseous/hungry feeling that goes along with a rising gas bubble but I'm sure that will pass soon enough. I've been sleeping a ton, though. 

weigh2long
on 3/9/16 4:38 pm

I said a prayer yours goes as well as mine .Im 9 days out ,stopped with pain pills yesterday, no troubles getting liquid in . Having someone to stay on you first few days  to drink ,like every 15 min. your awake makes a huge difference.I think thats why I had no nausea and up to about 1/2 cup of broth or jello now . My drain comes out tomorrow I see my surgeon tomorrow and the drain comes out . On to full liquids. Im so looking forward to s.f. pudding. Oh and by the way started optimist Feb. 14th 2 weeks pryer to surgery at 285 as of today 252!!! 

good luck to you ,THINK POSITIVE !

subaker39
on 3/9/16 5:26 pm
VSG on 03/12/16

Prayers for you! I am getting excited about mine in 3 days(12th). Keep us updated as soon as you are up to it.

AlanaHolt4
on 3/9/16 8:00 pm

Good luck to you and keep us updated!!

Steph Meat Hag
on 3/10/16 1:19 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

So you had yours today, hopefully you've had some successful water drinking and a short walk.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Most Active