Old Stomping Grounds...

TeressaJ
on 4/11/16 7:06 pm

I haven't posted in a while! Quick update, I'm 1 year and 10 months post op and holding steady at my goal weight, am now able, not willing, to eat anything I want and drink all the water I want!  My sleeve is now just my normal. I was reading some of my old posts and was reminded of how much I hated it at first and how I struggled with coming to terms with being 'shut off' from my steady food supply! LOL What a joke!! I feel great now, eat healthy, and drink nothing bu****er. And coffee.   I wear a size 4 pants!!!!!! Though sometimes a 6, if it's a cheap brand, BUT WHO CARES?!?!?! IT'S NOT A SIZE 22!!!!  If you're new to the sleeve, hang in there. IT WORKS!!  

happyteacher
on 4/12/16 3:34 am

Glad to read maintenace is going well for you, and that clean eating is now just second nature. It is a transition at first, eh?! 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active