34lbs down!

cnanny
on 6/2/16 7:46 am

I'm very happy to announce that as of this morning I am 34lbs down!  This is an especially proud day for me as I was very unsure I would be able to lose the required 20lbs before my surgery date.  However, I did it and then some! My surgery date is August 10th, very excited to see where I am by then!  Thanks for reading, it really helps to be able to brag about my accomplishments.  As I continue on this journey I am discovering that some "friends" aren't as happy to hear about my weight loss success as I am.  Thankfully I have you all to share with and understand my joys and struggles.  Thank you all!!

Chelsy

Kris R.
on 6/2/16 8:00 am - Walworth, NY

Chelsy,  You are on your way.  I can picture you being super successful with this journey.  Keep up the great work and remember you're doing this for you.  Not those "friends".

Kris

You can't take care of them, if you don't take care of you!!
Band 10/2006, removal 10/2010, VSG 02/08/2016

cnanny
on 6/2/16 8:17 am

You are so right! I couldn't be happier that I have the opportunity to change my life for the better. I definitely don't want to waste time being upset about "friends" not being happy for me.  I can be happy enough for myself!!

Dee R.
on 6/2/16 8:09 am - CA

Way to go Chelsy!!! 

cnanny
on 6/2/16 8:17 am

Thank you, thank you!!!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 6/2/16 8:37 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Fantastic job! It feels great to reach the number, and I bet it feels absolutely fantastic to blow it out of the water and almost do double!

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

cnanny
on 6/2/16 9:37 am

It sure does and most of all it's given me more and more confidence in myself!

Tracy D.
on 6/2/16 1:36 pm - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Good job!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

cnanny
on 6/2/16 1:47 pm

Thank you!!!

time_for_me
on 6/2/16 1:50 pm

Congratulations!  I kniw exactly what you mean about the fear you woukdn't make it.  I had to lose 16 lbs (5%) before mine and I was ecstatic whrn I passed it.  My husband and I are doing this together...his surgery is the 8th and mine is the 15th.  I don't have really anyone to talk to about it either except hubby so it is nice to have everyobe here.

Most Active