Throwing up constantly, Never OK!!

ButterflyAna
on 8/16/16 8:45 pm - Gilbert, AZ
VSG on 03/04/13
So I I have not been on for a while or posted anything. I feel like I should admit I failed myself a day my sleeve. I knew throwing up was not good but felt like it was no big deal, well I was wrong. I finally we t to see a Dr. Because I have gained 12 pounds. Ok finally told the truth I've gained 12 pounds, that was liberating.
The Dr. Heard my systems and said you have a hital hernia. Said let's get you an upper GI and EGD. I had my upper GI he was right in have a HH but I also have another problem only the very top of my stomach is being used and it does not stretch at all. It appears I have scar tissue blocking the second part of my stomach probably from my 2 band surgeries. I rhew up the barrium could not even keep two drinks down on an empty stomache. I am scheduled for my EGD on 9-8. Before the upper GI the Dr. said maybe we should not fix it, more trouble than its worth. He has me on low carb but with low arts I'm only getting 800 or less calories. I am getting dizzy and tired. I admit it is am not drinking shakes because I'm lazy.
Ok give or too me!! I need a good talking to.

HW 360 Lap Band 4-15-08 (322)  Revision to Realize Band 11-15-11(249)  Revision to Sleeve 3-4-13 (249) CW 189

diane S.
on 8/17/16 12:42 am

my hubby had hiatal hernia that did not show up until 6 months after vsg. fat held everything in place. He had it corrected and t was a big help'

Get your protein in and see if you need a correction for the hiatal. my surgeon says they sometimes done reveal themselves until some time after vsg because fat hold everything in place. Gl/  DianeS and get over being lazy, drink those shakes even if its only 2 oz at a time with the rest left icy cold.  gl hang in there. Diane s

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

ButterflyAna
on 8/17/16 4:06 pm - Gilbert, AZ
VSG on 03/04/13
Thanks, I am worried I will have to have a revision to GBY if they can't open up my scar tissue. I will work on my protien I should know better been at this forever!!!

HW 360 Lap Band 4-15-08 (322)  Revision to Realize Band 11-15-11(249)  Revision to Sleeve 3-4-13 (249) CW 189

Most Active