Omni box at the top

armygalbonnie
on 2/2/17 2:02 pm

What and where is the Omni box at the top?  I've tried adding more pictures but it won't let me, saying I need to select from the Omni box.  If anyone can screen shot and send this to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!!!!!

Bonnie

armygalbonnie
on 2/2/17 2:03 pm

This is the message I get:

You have not uploaded any photos. Add some now by clicking the              icon in your OmniBox at the top

Kathy S.
on 2/2/17 2:21 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Bonnie,

Here is how to upload a photo....  If you need further assistance let me know.

Click the icon that appears to be a mountain and sun framed

Click the camera to upload a photo

Select the photo you want to upload and click choose

Click upload

Success!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

82much
on 2/2/17 3:39 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Concise explanations with screenshots!  Love em!  Thanks!

armygalbonnie
on 2/2/17 6:38 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this.  I figured out the problem.  I've been getting on this site and work and my government computer restricts the page contents.  I don't get the omni boxes.  Now that I'm at home, I see EVERYTHING!  It's a conspiracy against me, lol.  I will just have to get online during my own time and not while at work, darn it.  Thank you again for your help.

Kathy S.
on 2/2/17 7:00 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Whew,, thanks for letting me know as I was scratching my head on the "omni box" message LOL

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/17 4:21 am
VSG on 10/11/16

It is the NSA preventing you from reporting on an NSV!  

armygalbonnie
on 2/3/17 5:46 am

Now that's funny, Lil Bill.  If I take my mouse up to where the Omni boxes are located, it will actually pop-up the words, just no icon there.  I had no idea they were even there until I saw them last night.  So now I've figured out a way to stay connected, during my DOWNTIME at work. lol  I'm really enjoying this site so I'm happy I can fully access it now. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 51 views