NSV????

Anita
on 5/18/17 3:12 pm

It's hot out there!!!! Mother Nature is still confused.....over the weekend I was wearing a turtleneck with a sweatshirt AND a heavy sweater......and still cold........today it's 93.........WTH?????

That's not the NSV......Since I've got to replace every piece of clothing that I owned (notice I say owned - past tense).....I decided that since summer is here finally, I'd invest in something I've not had in a gazillion years.....I bought some skorts. Now, for those out there who don't know what the heck a skort is.....it's a skirt with shorts underneath. Even when I was thin - as in really thin....like 110 pounds (back in the dark ages), my thighs always rubbed together, so wearing a skirt without pantyhose was problematic and uncomfortable, so a skort is absolutely a game changer for me.

Today I wore one of my new skorts for the first time and WOW......I'm so happy!!! I'm comfortable and cool too...it's like a double whammy of happiness!

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Oneillch
on 5/19/17 7:02 am
VSG on 02/04/15

Funny & of course it's an NSV! Did the same thing as I found most shorts were just too short for me & my "creppy" thighs. They're comfortable and I don't feel self conscious. HAVE FUN!

Anita
on 5/19/17 9:30 am

Thanks.....I got them from Woman Within and the only bad / good part is I'm now in their smallest size.......so I can't decide between good and bad ....LOL

Kristi T.
on 5/19/17 10:09 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I was watching QVC the other day and Susan Graver has adorable skorts! They range from xxs-3x. They also have them from Denim & Co. and Woman in Control.

QVC.com/skorts

Anita
on 5/19/17 2:06 pm

Good to know!!! Thanks. For right now, I'm set....I bought 3 of them and don't want to go totally crazy - ok, crazier than I already am!

Kathy S.
on 5/19/17 2:40 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active