Something funny...

Doriam R.
on 8/12/17 6:14 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 07/12/17

I was updating my ticker and I realized I never measure myself... I don even....

So I notice it has goals for the measurements .... Which I HAVE NO idea how much so normal people measure... So I just imagine myself going to the gym and asking someone... hey can I measure your body... because I just would like to look like you... lol...

The image made me laugh...

Hey guys My profile shows my initial lap band surgery... where do I change that???

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/17 4:40 am
VSG on 12/28/16

I had to change the date on my surgery (it was off by a day and was bugging me) and it took me a while to figure out how to change it too. Go to the tool icon in the upper right corner by your profile name. It looks like a gear icon. Then go to medical history. You can adjust it there. And you should start doing your measurements. That's a good way to track progress especially as your weight goes through plateaus. I was freaking out on a 4 week stall but I knew I was ok because I could see the difference in inches. Although I'm laughing with you at the image, there are probably trainers at the gym who'd measure you monthly if you don't want to do it yourself. They measure people all the time so it won't be as weird as you think.

White Dove
on 8/12/17 11:56 am - Warren, OH

If you are looking for measurement goals, look up a size chart on any site that sells clothing and get the measurements for the size that you want to fit into.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active