falling of the wagon

One-derland
on 9/14/17 1:26 pm
VSG on 11/01/17

With just over 5 weeks left to the sleeve, this week I have fallen hard off the wagon. My food choices are not the best, My sleep is not there, and I am barley getting in my steps (10500)..... I have bad excuse for it as well... School started, my uncle died, my brother was in a horrible accident and broke his neck and back in 3 spots, and my daughter is going in for an operation tomorrow... and on top of it we need to haul out my brothers place (he is a hoarder) so he has a safe embodiment to go home to. So needless to say I have put my self on the back burner. I need to get back in the game!

missc_26
on 9/14/17 4:15 pm
VSG on 10/03/16

I'm sorry to hear there is so much distressing stuff going on. I truly can empathise with you. I'm also REALLY glad to hear you recognise what is happening and are ready to reprioritise yourself at such an important time. You can do this and you deserve it!

Donna L.
on 9/14/17 5:43 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Oh my gosh, that is horrible!

Don't hesitate to get support for yourself. you are worth it, and that is so much to go through even if we have a supportive family. Hoarding literally makes me itch just reading about it. I've been in hoards, and I know that is no small or trivial task.

You need to focus on yourself because if you do not, there is nothing for anyone else.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Most Active