Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Friday 12/1/17

CC C.
on 12/1/17 2:03 pm

I hope that day comes soon for you!

SallyCat
on 12/1/17 5:00 pm
VSG on 10/17/16

Thanks, friend. Me too. I think I've gotten overly sensitive to it.

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

CC C.
on 12/1/17 5:05 pm

Not overly sensitive at all! We're more than our weight or surgery...

Ladyblu
on 12/1/17 7:52 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Happy Friday! Agree with everyone. This year went very fast!

QOTD: We have a public adjuster coming Saturday to help us with our insurance claim for the hurricane damage from Irma (we still have an indoor waterfall in the master bedroom). Sunday, we are decorating the outside of the house (we finished the inside last night). Next week we will have the grandkids over to actually decorate the tree.

M1: 4 almonds and ½ bag quest salt and vinegar protein chips

M2: 2.4 oz leftover beef ribs

M3: Remainder of the blue crab salad with ParmCrisps (There was too much left and could only eat half yesterday)

M4: 2.4 oz leftover beef ribs

M5: Turkey Enchilada Casserole and half of a whole wheat wrap (rice for the family)

S: Depends on what of the above gets eaten

E: Today will be a light activity day.

Water and vits on track

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

CC C.
on 12/1/17 8:34 am, edited 12/1/17 12:34 am

Yikes, this year went fast. My cold is on the wane, so I?m headed out for a hike for my friend?s birthday this morning. Should be beautiful.

weight 164.6, maintenance, calories 1499

QOTD: I have the hike today, a birthday party Sunday, and maybe shopping for my oil painting class supplies Saturday. Ooh, and some Christmas decorating.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - half chicken cobb salad at Panera Bread

D - chicken soup

S - energy trail mix

ShirlAus
on 12/1/17 8:48 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All, 3.40am here and posting from the car. We decided to stay home last night due to being super tired & also cause of all the rain. I spent time emptying overflowing plant pots etc. Our first day of summer! Certainly doesnt feel like it.... So a 4 hour drive is underway as I need to be in Albury to collect the gas cooktop for our mini house. Had it converted for bottled gas.

QOTD: Our day will be busy, see above then I will go pay the man who baled our hay. My brother in law is starting our Solar installation so we will help with that. Drive 3.5 hrs back home tonight. Hoping for a sleep in tommorrow. Hubby is going to see his Grandson and Im going to have lunch with my goddaughter and her family. Will be lovely

B: Mini egg & bacon roll - on the road so made up last night.

rest of the day TBD

Have a great weekend all

Bakermama
on 12/1/17 2:57 pm

Hey Shirl. How do you make a mini egg and bacon roll?

Sandy

ShirlAus
on 12/1/17 5:29 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Hi

it was a dinner roll stacked with fried egg & bacon. Took the top off but still couldnt fini****

yvonnef1964
on 12/1/17 9:26 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hello,

Qotd I'm going to donate plasma tomorrow and run to the market. Church on Sunday. I might go spend the night with my dad and come home on Monday.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D chicken, green bean casserole and seven layer salad

Have a wonderful day

Gwen M.
on 12/1/17 9:27 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I haven't changed my calendar yet, therefore it is still November. ;)

QOTD: Good question! The only thing on my calendar is Lady Bird (movie) tomorrow early afternoon. Aside from that, just low-key recovery life. And playing with my new watch (OMG YAY) which should arrive today. Can't wait. And, of course, skyping with my mom on Sunday. I am not a super exciting person right now. It's quite the change from my "usual" life. Um, not that I'm saying I was an exciting person before, just that I was a lot busier before!

1: protein shake
2: I actually have no idea what's in the fridge, so I don't know!
3: dinner - I found a container in the freezer labeled "indian tomato sauce" so I'll get someone to cut up and saute chicken to add to that as well as a can of chickpeas. Rice for the guys. The freezer is getting emptier every day - yikes. It's a strange balancing act between food from the freezer, leftovers, and take away. Don't want too much food from the freezer because then we end up with too many leftovers, but we need variety with leftovers or else it gets boring and leads to take away!
4: second protein shake (my surgeon really wants me to be pushing protein, he'd be happy if I were getting 150g a day right now.)

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nope! But I WILL be walking down to the mailbox because my Vivoactive 3 arrives today!! Can't wait.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views