Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday 12/3/17

Kristi T.
on 12/3/17 10:29 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Where did the weekend go? Time seems to be moving faster the older I get!

I tried to surprise my uncle last night decorating his door for Christmas while he was at dinner. He picked last night to leave dinner early and walked right up on me doing it:-) Have my two small trees up and made a new wreath out of some fallen pine tree limbs and a big red bow...I am done:-)

QOTD-Small hand lotions or hand sanitizers from a place like Bath & Body Works, protein shake samples tied together with a bow, small flashlight for the purse, lip balm, bottles of flavor enhancers for water, nail polish & nail file/buffer, cute socks, finger tip towels(so many cute and pretty ones out there). I just thought of things I would like(I'm 51). If she has a dog or cat there is so much out there related to pets!!!

B-4oz plain Fage w/2tsp SF lemon pudding mix and 2tbsp pumpkin seeds

L-PP shake

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia

D-Swiss steak over cauliflower rice

E-Hike with my dog at State Park

Have a lovely Sunday!

ShirlAus
on 12/3/17 11:37 am
VSG on 06/26/17

What a lovely thing to do Kristi :)

He would have been wrapt

Ladyblu
on 12/3/17 10:02 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Oh Kristi, what a wonderful thing to do. I love doing stuff like that. I used to drop little gifts off to co-workers without their knowledge. Tiny things, not expensive, like a candy bar or a little magnet for their metal hutch that had an uplifting saying (especially if they were having a rough professional or personal week). It is nice to be thought about by someone who doesn't have to.

I'm sure your Uncle was surprised when he walked up on you so... mission accomplished!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

ShirlAus
on 12/3/17 11:49 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Whoooooshhhhhh there goes another weekend. Monday morning here and Im thankful to put last weeks hectic time behind me. I finally crashed last night at 8.30pm. The entire state had the most amount of rainfall in 25 years with some areas getting a summers worth in 48 hours. This lead to the main highway between Victoria and New South Wales being closed on the Melbourne bound side for numerous hours. Along with flash flooding in many areas. I believe no fatalities so that is a good thing. Our Farm was fine - very wet though. Our brand new tank has over 20,000 litres in it so very thankful. Our solar is all wired and just waiting for the panels to go on the roof - it was too dangerous to do that this weekend. We got home at 12.30am Sunday morning. Sunday I got up and did laundry, gave the dogs a huge marrow bone each as the poor things have not had much attention this week. Then headed down to have lunch with my goddaughter and her family. It was so lovely. Came back late afternoon and I had 45 mins to make a start on my Christmas shopping - pleased as I got quite a few things. Then home to make a yummy Mango, Avocado and Prawn Salad.

QOTD: I would pop in things like nuts, protein shakes, Whisps I think you call them? (parmesan biscuits no carb things) etc for food type things. Some nice hand cream or maybe a nice trinket to hang from her mirror in her car. Mini packs of tissues, face wipes etc. Things that are practical but nice :)

B: Frittata

S: Babybel Cheese

L: Leftover Prawn, Avocado & Mango Salad

D: Pork Meatballs with stir fry Veg in Sauce - rice for Hubby

Have a wonderful night all

Shirley

Cathy H.
on 12/3/17 1:15 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

Beautiful day here, and I'm spending it preparing to go back to work tomorrow. Laundry, etc. Ready to go, can't stand being cooped up!

QOTD: You've already gotten tons of great ideas, I couldn't think of anything else!

B: Bacon, egg, cheese and zucchini omelette, coffee w/H&H and xylitol

L & D: TBD

Water and vites on track

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

CC C.
on 12/3/17 3:06 pm

Had to head off early today for a birthday party. It was lots of fun! My friend rented out a tiny old local movie theater and had breakfast catered in and showed one of his favorite movies from the 80s. Saw lots of old friends I haven't seen in a while and several didn't recognize me. But it was really nice that everyone was very complimentary. And yes, one said I looked so much taller... i think that's the 4th or 5th time I've heard that!

QOTD: Hmmm, sugar free gum or candy, deck of cards, mints, lip balm or hand cream, fun pens or notepads, nail polish...

B - coffee and yogurt

L - half a breakfast sandwich, cut fruit

D - steamed mussels

S - smoked pulled pork

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 36 views