Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday February 8, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/8/18 4:33 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning All! I am off for my daily one hour walk and chat in 30 minutes, but need another cup of coffee while I read more on OH first.

QOTD: Will you watch the Olumpics? If so, approximately how many hours per day will you have it on? I will probably watch an average of one hour per day. More when the skating is on (figure and speed) and less (or not at all) some days when I am less interested.

1 year, 10 months post-op

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Fajitas (I think - out to lunch)

D: Shrimp

S: Cottage cheese and/or yogurt

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 2/8/18 4:44 am - Woburn, MA

I'm working at home again today - which is great, but it means tomorrow I have to face the commute and go into the office. I already dread it. Yuck.

QOTD: I'm not obsessed with the olympics but could get caught up scanning through channels depending on what the sport is.

B: I think an egg with some cheese

L: roasted a chicken and made soup yesterday, so leftovers from that

D: going out with the girls (monthly night out) - filet with a shrimp topping at Border Cafe - it's yummy

E: probably a walk, depending on weather. It snowed, then rained here yesterday so everything is icy

L/V: expect to be fine

VSG on 04/28/2014

Erin T.
on 2/8/18 4:56 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! I woke up at 5am and showered and then proceeded to fall back to sleep until 7:30. I think it was the best sleep of the night so I'm not going to complain!

I can let everyone know that that job that has been haunting me for months is finally a go! We will be moving to the Chapel Hill, NC area in about 7 weeks!

QOTD: The university I work has a woman and a man on the USA hockey teams, so I'll be watching those games! Otherwise, probably nothing else since we don't have syndicated TV.

12 months post-op/Maintenance/124.5lbs

M1: Coffee, PP, Miralax, HC

M2: Eggs, Sausage, Cheese (going to fry those in butter ahem)

M3: Buffalo Chicken Salad

M4: TBD

M5: Yogurt w/ PB maybe? I might have cheese instead I'm not feeling the yogurt for some reason

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

CC C.
on 2/8/18 7:34 am

Congratulations, Erin! Warmer weather!!

Kristi T.
on 2/8/18 9:49 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Congratulations Erin, that's wonderful news!

ShirlAus
on 2/8/18 11:05 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Congratulations on the job Erin

Will be thinking of you - dont overdo the packing/lifting as you recover from your surgery

Gwen M.
on 2/8/18 6:42 am, edited 2/7/18 10:42 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

I was amazingly productive yesterday. I pretty much finished all my school work for the week and made a batch of broth with the bones I've been collecting. Woo! Nine cups of delicious broth in the freezer. This is one of my favorite things to use the Instant Pot for. Art and I also got closer to FINALLY getting my blog(s) back online. It's been over a YEAR. Sheesh.

Today I'm hoping to do some sort of exercise because I'm finally starting to feel better. I'm also going to start working on my research for my final GERO paper. The fridge is lacking in protein at the moment, so I'm also going to sous vide some pork tenderloin, even though I normally don't cook on Thursdays. Just to replenish the proteins!

QOTD: Forgot the question! I stopped watching the Olympics at some point in the 90s. I got tired of all the dramatic flourishes and life stories. But... now I live with a Norwegian and a known fact about Norwegians is that they all LOVE the winter Olympics and love telling you all about how awesome Norway is :)

1: protein shake
2: scrambled eggs and cheese
3: sous vide pork tenderloin, roasted whole cauliflower

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: yoga or a walk if it's not too cold outside

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

yvonnef1964
on 2/8/18 7:14 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Qotd I will watch the figure skating, I'm not much of a sports fan.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D tbd

Have a good day

Rachel B.
on 2/8/18 7:28 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

QOTD: Not likely I will watch at all. However, if I do it will be figure skating. I also like the bobsledding and I always get a kick out of curling!

AM: SF Peppermint white mocha

B: 2 Dannon Strawberry L&F

L: Chicken, Cottage Cheese & Hummus

S: last L&F Strawberry (least favorite goes first)

D: you guessed it! Chicken Cottage Cheese and Hummus

Pack up for Renn Fest tonight. All outfits together, final try-ons to see if its what I want. All belts, guns, swords and knives at the ready. Cant forget the tricorns! I've got a proper new Pirate coat coming today, but I'm not certain I shall be wearing it. I already have two lovely Teal sets picked out. There will be lots of pix taken which I may share next week depending on how well they come out!!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

ShirlAus
on 2/8/18 11:06 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Have a great time :) Look forward to seeing the pictures

Most Active