Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, 2/10/2018

gracegetsgastric
on 2/10/18 10:28 am
VSG on 01/02/18

Hoping to get some errands done today. I need to take some stuff to Goodwill, look for a kitchen cart thing as we're running out of storage space, go grocery shopping, and hopefully hit up the gym. My back has been bothering me lately though, so I'm still debating on if the gym is a good plan. I've already done the dishes and partially cleaned the kitchen this morning, so I'm off to a productive start.

QOTD: I really enjoy dressing up but I rarely have an occasion to really do so. The last time was probably in October when I was in England and we went out several of the nights.

M1: Protein Bar

M2: Bacon Ranch Tuna Salad + .5oz Broad Bean Crisps

M3: Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll-up

M4: Crockpot Bourbon Chicken

M5: Protein Banana Pudding

E: Hoping to get to the gym today for some elliptical

VSG on 1/2/2018!

HW: 354 (May 2017) SW: 319 (DOS, 1/2/2018) CW: 198 (1/22/2019)

My YouTube: Grace Gets Gastric

Kristi T.
on 2/10/18 10:56 am, edited 2/10/18 2:57 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and happy Saturday! You can do it Ladyblu! Get it over with so it's not looming over you anymore. You deserve a position where your talent and hard work is appreciated and you are treated with nothing but respect. Your last position came to a close so that a new door would be open.

QOTD-I have loved fashion ever since I can remember. I used to collect all the magazines and dream of the day I could where the clothes in them. Yes, I love to dress up but I love to find a bargain even more. So my local Goodwill is my fashion destination. The last event I dressed up for was an appreciation tea at my summer job. We wore hats and all.

B-Ezekiel 7 grain sprouted toast w/1tbsp almond butter

L-Canned chicken(4oz) with mayo, string cheese

S-Chai tea w/cream and stevia

D-Grilled sirloin steak & mushrooms, pea salad

S-1/2 apple if needed

E-Hike with Emmy

edited to add QOTD

yvonnef1964
on 2/10/18 12:09 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

I got some cooking to do today for our potluck at church tomorrow.

Qotd yes I like to dress up, probably my sil funeral or church if it was still warm out. Only time I wear makeup.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D Philly cheesesteak bratwurst and honey glazed carrots

Have a good day

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/10/18 6:08 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

QOTD; For me dressing up was a clean pair of jeans and a decent-looking shirt. When you're 300+ pounds wearing a 3XL and your 5'7" nothing looks good. With my new found confidence that I have from my weight-loss I have changed up my position within my company and now I do sales. Everyday I wear dress slacks, nice shoes and a dress shirt. I even have matching shoes to my belt. It turns out just about every pair of jeans matches every shirt but dress slacks and a dress shirt have to match your shoes and your belt to look good. Who would have thought? Certainly not the fat man I used to be.

When I went to Hawaii in 2015 I looked high and low for a Hawaiian shirt that didn't look like crap in a 4XL. I finally settled on something that "fit" but I sure wasn't happy with. That was one of the first shirts that I burned in my front yard when I lost weight. Now I'm looking forward to going back to Hawaii in April and buying something that I love and fits! I found that I become extremely picky in my clothes now. If it doesn't fit I don't like it. So much of a change from what it used to be and I actually love myself more for it.

I am also a cheap ******* I mean a frugal man. I found most of my nice clothes at Goodwill. The only exception being shoes and a belt. Even today I was in there and found a nice pair of 33 x 29 Levi's that although there a touch large (I normally wear 32) I bought them anyway because they were so nice and they will be great casual jeans. You really can find some very nice stuff there if you look.

B: I had a McDonald's morning Mac without the muffin.

L: I ate the guts from a Taco Bell 5 layer burrito.

D: I don't know what it will be yet but it will be out somewhere because unfortunately I am nowhere near my house.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 50 views