Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, 3/1/2018

Ladyblu
on 3/1/18 5:49 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Thursday! We are almost to the weekend. During yesterday's out-and-about, I drove. What a nice feeling. We had a blast and I even unloaded the car when we got home. The changes that are happening are miraculous. And I've dropped 5 pounds in 2 days. Woot!

QOTD: Are you a hugger?

I am not a hugger, unless someone is crying. It is not something that even crosses my mind. I am a hand shaker and will hug back if someone makes an overture, but it is definitely not my go to. I will tolerate it and had to learn to do it gracefully.

M1: Coffee, PP caramel, miralax

M2: Frittata with turkey sausage, eggs and CHEESE. Yum

M3: LO American pork fried rice

M4: Rib eye, butternut and kale

E: Nothing planned.

Water/Vits: On track

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Acedding27
on 3/1/18 6:07 am
VSG on 12/14/17

Good morning! That's so awesome! I'm loving the changes, as well. I can do more, I can get up and down off the floor more easily; it's so great! The stalls really get to me a bit. I've only lost two pounds so far this week. I need to accept that as long as I'm trending down, it's fine, but (as you guys know) it's hard to think that way!

QOTD: Hugger...hrm. I'm a hugger if I REALLY like someone and we are close. Otherwise, no. I hug my family a lot and some of my students like hugs every now and again. They tend to need them pretty badly, so that's a bit different. Strangers? NO. People I barely know? NO.

B: Protein Cereal with 1%

L: 2 Pepperoni and Cheese Roll-ups and Peanuts (I need to go shopping)

D: Probably fish or chicken...chicken fajitas sounds delicious

S: Greek Yogurt, Beef Jerky

Amanda 12/2016 HW: 393 11/2017 Consult: 378 12/2018 SW: 350

2/2018: 309 3/6/2018: Broke a barrier! 297 4/2018: 286 5/2018: 279

Pre-op: -28 M1: -25 M2: -16 M3: -12 M4: -11 M5: -7

Short-term Goal: 250 by August 15th!

Ladyblu
on 3/1/18 6:47 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Stalls are hard. Last month, I lost a total of 10 pounds, but for 2 weeks I lost nothing and actually went up a couple of pounds. Frustrating, but inevitable. I know how you feel.

rissa1224
on 3/1/18 6:12 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

Thursday! Half day of work tomorrow then a busy weekend! I somehow hurt my lower back last week, it's hardly gotten better. I had a lot of stretching with my trainer Monday and felt better. So I have to keep it up. Frustrated because the scale hasn't moved BUT I FEEL good. So that's all that counts thus far.

QOTD: I'm not really a hugger! I like my personal space. If it's for a greeting it's the typical kiss on the cheek area type.

B: cottage cheese, blueberries, strawberries, granola

L: my boss is off the rest of the week so my coworker and I may go to the Diner. Totally a healthy choice for me though. If not I have salad and a protein shake

D: no idea!! I have to meet someone to pick up bridal stuff she's selling to me, and it's late. I have errands to run after I stop at the gym. I'll wing it. Kind of want Panera (any suggestions what to get there?)

exercise; probably half hour of cardio, and 15 of weights. I'm sore and stiff

vits and water; on track

yvonnef1964
on 3/1/18 9:29 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hello menu peeps,

I ate what I planned yesterday, no extras. Yeah !

Qotd it depends on the person if I hug or not. I like getting hugs.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D going to Logans, steak,salad and grilled mushrooms

Have a good day

LeslieWesleysyxx
on 3/1/18 9:32 am
Revision on 03/14/18

I start my liquid diet Sunday in preparation for my revision on the 14th. I've been spending this week using up all my freezer meals I had stored. I'm one of those people that could eat the same thing for days and not get too bored.

QOTD: I am hugger.

B: Quaker protein oatmeal

L: 2oz Delhi turkey with 2 slices thin Colby jack cheese and flatout wrap.

D: taco Casserole

E: walking

W&V

ShirlAus
on 3/1/18 11:31 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good luck with the prep x

mmsmom
on 3/1/18 9:56 am - Woburn, MA

Spent all morning at the dentist - 2nd stage of an implant.

QOTD: Hugger - big time.

B: cheerios

L: oatmeal - but full after a few mouthfuls

D: idk, see how my mouth is - probably yogurt or soup

E: it's gorgeous, so hopefully a walk

VSG on 04/28/2014

ShirlAus
on 3/1/18 11:31 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good luck mmsmom ! Dentists are my least favourite people.

I have my final appointment to complete a crown on Monday - ugggg

Kristi T.
on 3/1/18 10:11 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and happy Thursday! I am so happy for you Ladyblu, you have had some major NSV's these past few months!

Taking my mom to get her hair cut and permed, I will take my dog Emmy to the river trail today while she is there. This will take up most of the day so we will probably go out to eat somewhere.

QOTD-I love getting big bear type hugs from both of my uncle's, but it sort of stops there. I tolerate hugs from others, like from the ladies in my Bunko group. I definitely prefer hand shakes from strangers.

B-Greek yogurt with granola(using this up before the challenge starts)

L-canned chicken w/mayo and pickles, string cheese

S-Chai tea with vanilla PP shake

D-not sure, out to dinner tonight

E-Walk Emmy on the river trail

Have a great day!

Most Active