Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, March 8, 2018

ShirlAus
on 3/8/18 11:06 am
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - TGIF here from Australia. Weather is still beautiful so I will get another load of washing done. Maybe strip the curtains out of the caravan and get them all washed too. Helping my son collate his catalogue run tonight as hes going out early to get it done as its going to be hot. Hubby and I are using our christmas gift from my other son and his girlfriend - dinner out at a lovely restuarant tommorrow night - my eldest is being being our driver and collector. Looking forward to that - just need this darn head cold to wander off and leave me without the cough please :)

QOTD: Hmmmmm maybe my eyes or smile for like. Things I would change well there is a list but I guess maybe the "tuck shop arms", the wrinkly thighs and like you Liz the dreaded bunions that make shoes hard to find and be comfortable in. Im in thongs or barefoot a lot of the time inside due to this

B:Yoghurt with 2 tablespoons cereal

S: TBD

L: Maybe Zuchinni & Ham soup?

D: TBD - Will go through the freezer shortly and see whats there

Have a great day all

Kristi T.
on 3/8/18 11:28 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Sounds like you have a lovely date night planned for Friday, have a great time!

Kristi T.
on 3/8/18 11:20 am, edited 3/8/18 3:21 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I feel so bad for those of you back east right now, please be safe! Spring is just around the corner, so they say:-)

Spent the day out with my mom yesterday. We spent an hour drooling over all the spring and Easter décor at Pier 1. Decided on this vase, it can stay up year round since it not too "Eastery":-)

QOTD-I like my eyes. Would very much like to change and get rid of the extra skin under my arms so I can wear sleeveless tops and dresses without always having to cover them up. My feet/toes are deformed from arthritis, have already had 3 surgeries on them. Other than a miracle, I am stuck with them.

Day 4 CAMAW:

B-Protein pancakes(ricotta cheese and eggs)

L-Canned chicken with mayo and string cheese

S-Chai tea w/vanilla PP shake

D-Crock pot chicken with picante sauce(shredded with Mexican cheese)

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a great Thursday!

Jess Says Yes
on 3/8/18 1:04 pm
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi guys! It's so chilly out today and I forgot to put my jacket in the dryer so I've been freezing! Still trying to get my anemia under control so that doesn't help. Tonight my 10-year-old has an "etiquette dinner" to practice the manners her learned in his etiquette program (that he surprisingly chose to sign up for) and I'm going to be one of the servers. It should be pretty cute.

QOTD: I've really changed my perspective over the last 5 years, and I try to view my body as a piece of nature. Like any flower, mountain, or body of water. There are peaks and valleys, softness and hardness, varied colors, etc. It's helped it me see things like stretch marks and such differently. I'm just not that attached to my looks. That being said, I have pretty good hair and a nice smile and my body is a fat saggy mess LOL.

B - Protein shake

l - Panera chicken soba bowl minus the noodles

d - I'm not sure, heading to the grocery store now!

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

Acedding27
on 3/8/18 4:23 pm
VSG on 12/14/17

Good morning! Stressful day at work and I got behind!

QOTD: Hrm. Physically, I like my eyes. I wear big rimmed glasses that I really enjoy. I also like my breasts (haha) but they are getting much smaller and narrower, so that may not last long.

I seem to be getting smaller EVERYWHERE except my lower abdomen. I have a feeling my "apron" is going to be a big problem throughout the next 80 pounds. sigh Hopefully, I can get that somewhat repaired someday!

B: I was bad and skipped breakfast. I did have about 4-5 oz of 1% in my large coffee, so that's something!

L: Hillshire small plates hot salami

D: NO idea! We have some buffalo chicken salad that I need to finish off, but I'm honestly in the mood for a nice, hot meal. Perhaps some fish and green beans? I hate to throw away food, but it seems to happen a lot lately. If only cooked chicken lasted longer, haha!

Snacks: I haven't had any yet. It's literally been the BUSIEST day. Perhaps some yogurt soon.

I broke a barrier this week.... Check out that SCALE!!!!!!

Amanda 12/2016 HW: 393 11/2017 Consult: 378 12/2018 SW: 350

2/2018: 309 3/6/2018: Broke a barrier! 297 4/2018: 286 5/2018: 279

Pre-op: -28 M1: -25 M2: -16 M3: -12 M4: -11 M5: -7

Short-term Goal: 250 by August 15th!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/9/18 4:21 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Congratulations!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 51 views