Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Sunday, May 13, 2018

AnnieG522
on 5/13/18 4:33 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Up early for no particular reason -- but to all of us, may today be a good one!

QOTD: Best memory of your mother, or being a mom (or not being one!)

I'll answer in the replies.

B: Premier shake in coffee

L, D, S: No clue -- I've had norovirus for a week and my body is just plan annoyed and an annoyance. My bariatric dr prescribed Zofran, which makes me lazy & sleepy.

Keeping up on my liquids and protein shakes....

Annie

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

AnnieG522
on 5/13/18 4:37 am
VSG on 10/05/17

QOTD: This is my 42nd year as a mom to 4; 1 son and 3 daughters. Like many mother's, I'd like a few "do-overs"; I would have laughed more and fussed less about things that didn't matter. I'd have made better decisions about how my choices might change their lives long term. That said, they've made peace with the mother they had, and we are all in one another's lives in good ways. I love them more than good dirt!

They have grown up to be courageous, funny, independent and compassionate. Also way offbeat in some ways that tickle me. I'm proud of who they have become, in spite of me!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/18 6:56 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning all! I think the trip this week caught up to me since last night I crashed hard and didn't get up until 8:30 this morning! Though I'm trying to push my schedule anyway, I'm switching to night shift here soon going from 7a-7p shifts to 7p-7a lol. Yikes, but it will hopefully be better. I know time wise it will be, I'll be on only 3 days a week compared to the insane schedule I'm leaving now.

I have a few mother's to take care of today that are not actually related to me! A woman named Emily who is very close to me has no children, or family, has lived alone as almost a recluse her entire life. Only person she sees is me when I go shopping with her a few times a month, and her yard man. I've known her for 2-3 years now I think. I bought her some chocolates, and avocados and flowers so will take them to her. Then my best friend, who is a family friend technically and my grandmother's age I will be seeing her today as well though I'm taking her out to lunch later in the week rather than getting her a gift. She has been like a mother to me since I was young!

Kristi T.
on 5/13/18 9:01 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day!

It's a beautiful sunny day today. My mom, aunt, uncle and myself are going to a Mother's Day buffet put on by a lodge on a Bison range today. It is a beautiful lodge with an Native American museum attached to it. I might just order off the menu since it's a waste of money for me to eat at a buffet, will see how it looks first. The drive to the range is beautiful, so it will be a nice day. Hopefully we will see some baby bison.

QOTD-My best memories of my mom are always related to when we have traveled together.

B-Bullet coffee, 1/2 Quest bar

L-PP shake

D-tbd

E-evening walk with Emmy

I hope everyone who is a mom or a pet mom(like me:-) has a wonderful Mother's Day!

mmsmom
on 5/13/18 6:15 pm - Woburn, MA

happy mothers day.

Qotd: family vacations including my grown children are a favorite memory

B. Cheerios

L ribs

D. Lamb chop, salad frozen custard

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active