Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Erin T.
on 5/15/18 8:49 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! Actually, nearly afternoon now. I had a dentist appointment this morning that took a lot longer than I expected and then I've had meetings galore this morning. My brother is due in for a visit tonight and tomorrow night and I'm so excited!

QOTD: I don't like sewer grates or crossing roads.

M1: Coffee, PP, Miralax, HC

M2: Egg Salad w/ Parm Crisps

M3: Hard Salami, Cheese Stick, Cucumber

M4: BBQ of some variety

M5: Yogurt w/ PB or I'll skip this if dinner is late enough

E: I came to work in sandals and forgot my sneakers, so if I get this it will be later.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

ShirlAus
on 5/15/18 1:10 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Enjoy having your brother their Erin :) Special times

Kristi T.
on 5/15/18 9:37 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I have anxiety over social media too, I haven't used my Facebook account in over a year:-) Maybe you will feel better about it in a few days Mersh.

I mowed my lawn yesterday without stopping and had it done in an hour. It used to take me most of the day to do it because of all the breaks I had to take. Got a nice start to a tan too! Tonight is dinner out and my Mah Jong group. One of the women that I play with is home now for the summer, she is really good at the game. My goal is to beat her, just once:-)

QOTD-I feel like I have anxiety about most things, I worry a lot, but it seems to run in my family. Walking into a room full of people, whether I know them or not, causes the most anxiety. I have Bunko tomorrow night with 16 other women. I have know them for years, but I still get really anxious before hand.

B-Bullet coffee

L-scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese

S-Chai tea, turkey jerky

D-Something protein forward, tbd.

E-Hike with Emmy

I hope you all have a good Tuesday!

ShirlAus
on 5/15/18 1:09 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Well done on mowing the lawn without stopping :)

Great NSV

Kristi T.
on 5/16/18 9:29 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Thank you Shirl!

corriev
on 5/15/18 9:43 am
VSG on 03/06/18

My pursuit for protein today is.

B - Vanilla protein Shake

S - slice home made roast beef

L - 1\2 can tuna in water, with cottage cheese

S - left over lunch

D - poached chicken breast with Catalina style salsa in trailer preparing for camping

S - Slice NF cheese

MFP says

Protein 81

Carb - 11

Fat - 7

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/18 9:47 am
VSG on 01/12/17

I was just thinking about roast beef! I used to love a nice roast dinner. I'll likely not cook one any time soon though. I've become set in my ways of eating lol.

corriev
on 5/15/18 11:28 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Mershmellow i cook a roast up and have an electric slicer so slice it up thin, and have that as a snack... works really well as a protein boost if im on the go.

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/18 2:16 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

That sounds really amazing! Do you have to handle the meat with your hands a lot on that slicer? I would be worried about my fingers

ShirlAus
on 5/15/18 1:08 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Hump Day for me yay.... Been super busy - juggling like a clown trying to keep all the balls up in the air. Taking tommorrow off so I can take my Mum to her cousins funeral. Its a 4.5 hr road trip so will be a longer day. Nice to be able to support her though. Friday night we have booked a 2 bedroom apartment in the city so we can take her out to dinner on the Fri night then to her old bosses 70th birthday party on the Saturday - she is super excited. It will be nice to get her out and about and indulge her a little.

I am close to 11 months out now and seem to have settled at 169lbs. I want 154 lbs so will need to start changing up what Im doing and get some more exercise I think if I want to see my goal numbers.

QOTD: I feel completely out of control if I dont feel organised. Having such a busy life working full time, running a suburban home, plus a nearly 10 hectare property (3.5 hr drive away) with cattle, looking after my mum with lots of medical appointments etc and generally caring for Hubby and our sons and rest of the family with cooking etc - I need to plan my days out in order to fit it all in. I experience lots of anxiety if I feel "out of control" - working on trying to slow down a little and learning to say NO - such a simple word huh

B: Poached eggs x 2

L: Leftover Chicken, Bacon and Leek Pie with Sour Cream sauce - homemade

D: Slow cooked Lamb Neck with Veg and a tiny bit of sweet potato mash

Have a wonderful evening all

Shirley

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views