Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, 9/6/2018

Cathy H.
on 9/6/18 4:58 am, edited 9/6/18 6:35 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Good morning, everyone! I hope you're having a great week. I'm getting ready to clean out my garage...a project I have dreaded but have to get done. Hopefully I'll have it finished before the end of the weekend. I'm also going to try making zucchini chips in my dehydrator so I can have a low carb snack. Wish me luck!!

QOTD: What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?

For me, it was The Exorcist. I saw it at the movies the year it came out (1973), and I've never been able to watch it since. Just talking about it now, I'll probably have nightmares tonight LOL. I've never been a fan of scary movies, and this one is probably why!!

B: Yogurt w/crunchy peanut butter, coffee w/cream and xylitol

L: Turkey snack sticks, Swirls cheese sticks, zucchini slices

D: Bunless cheeseburger

Water and vites on track

E: Garage cleaning (yuk!)

How about you?

Livin' La KETO Loca!!
134 lbs lost since surgery, 195 overall!! Initial goal reached 9/15/17, (10.5 months)!
5'3", SW*: 299 GW: 175 HW 3/2015: 360 PSW* 5/2016: 330 *PSW=Prog Start Wt; SW=Surgery Wt

M1 -31, M2 -10, M3 -15, M4 -16, M5 -8, M6 -6, M7 -11, M8 -8, M9 -8, M10 -4, M10.5 -7 GOAL

mmsmom
on 9/6/18 5:21 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning. It's still record heat here - and storms are coming for the evening commute so fun times ahead! We remodeled a kitchen and bath this spring and my "den" (room that used to be my father's bedroom) became the landing zone for all the crap. We spent Sunday purging and it was ugly haha. Now the room is almost empty and my husband says - let's paint! OMG, I didn't even want to clean, never mind take on painting.

QOTD: I don't like scary movies so i don't really watch them. I was scared watching "stranger things" but in a good way. I loved it!

B: steel cut oats

L: leftover "real' turkey breast sandwich with cranberry and thin coating of stuffing - yum

D: not planned yet.

E: too hot so doubtful

L/V: good

VSG on 04/28/2014

PCBR
on 9/6/18 6:25 am

Good luck on your chips and your garage. My garage is a disaster.

QQOTD: I'd say The Descent. While the baddies were scary, the films horror comes from the despairing situation of the lead, the underground setting (the characters are spelunking, so the movie is full of dark, tight, impossible spaces), and the psychological fraying of the characters.

Just iver 3 months out

B - premier protein and coffee

L - chili

D - ?

S - Skyr

HW: 260 - SW: 250

GW (Surgeon): 170 - GW (Me): 150

MissCheri18
on 9/6/18 7:49 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All! Hope you all are having a great week so far! good luck on that garage clean up and thanks for triggering a memory that will be my answer to the QOTD!

QOTD: What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? Ok, here is a little fact about the amazing brain and it has, well a mind of its own! As many of you know I had major brain surgery some years ago and had to relearn pretty much everything and there are things that are gone forever but also some major changes happened to me in things I like and don't...here is an example of one big change! So, when I was young The Exorcist came out, I saw it and I was not afraid as best as I can recall no horror movie every scared me BUT I started to watch The Exorcist recently and I was scared so bad that I had to turn it off! I find I have trouble with most horror type movies nowadays!

Week 10

Water, water, water!

M1: SF Sea Salt Caramel Coffee

M2: Daisy Cottage Cheese, Turkey Breakfast Sausages

M3: Mini Salad w/BBQ boneless, skinless Chicken Thigh

M4: depends if hungry some protein

M5: Sirloin Tip Roast and Rainbow Baby Carrots

M6: Not sure IF hungry String Cheese

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri