Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Sunday, 10/21/18

AnnieG522
on 10/21/18 4:26 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Only 10 days till the arrival of the Great Pumpkin! I trust you are all ready to welcome him in your pumpkin patch.

QOTD: What's one (1) best life lesson you've learned that has helped you with self-compassion?

I'll answer in the comments.

S: Premier Protein Shake w/coffee

B: We go out, so not sure - probably scrambled eggs and maybe a few grits

L: Posole (Mexican soup)

D: Ham & Cheese wrap

S: Chobani at some point

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

AnnieG522
on 10/21/18 4:29 am
VSG on 10/05/17

QOTD: What's one (1) best life lesson you've learned that has helped you with self-compassion? Surprisingly, its that life isn't personal; a lot of it is about biology, chemistry, genetics and of course, environment in which we were raised. As I've learned to view people with compassion (that is, the kind that leads to action) I've been able to reverse engineer it into my life and apply it to me.

Most of my "issues" are finally dead and buried (if you bury them alive they haunt ya!) It's taken a long time, but basically, I think most of us do the best we can with what we've been taught and you cannot do more than you've been taught. So learning and applying...to me as well as others has been very freeing.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/18 6:45 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning all. I am unable to sleep and am off work. Monday I see my doctor, so I am hoping to get my medicine sorted because I am beyond exhausted and don't know how I can keep going! It is like I am exhausted, but highly wired at the same time.

I plan to go to the gym later still, it seems to have become a form of therapy outside of my therapist.

Paying the cat tax with Emma and Opal

Breakfast - Shredded wheat, almond milk, yogurt

Lunch - Turkey sandwich with jalapeno "dip" as a spread on it instead of cheese. I bought this dip at costco, so you know the size. I assumed everyone would like it. They don't, so now I'm getting creative because I don't want to waste it. Pork rinds to go with it

Dinner - Meatloaf I have in the oven currently

Snacks - Jerky and cheese, maybe protein bar.

Kristi T.
on 10/21/18 10:04 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Emma and Opal are absolutely adorable Mersh! Good luck with your appointment tomorrow:-)

Kristi T.
on 10/21/18 10:25 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! It's another beautiful day, sunny and clear skies. It is supposed to stay this way for another week, thank goodness! I usually decorate the front deck with pumpkins, I only have a fall wreath on the door this year. So I guess my pumpkin patch is closed this year Annie:-)

Having dinner with my uncle tonight at his assisted living facility. They have a really good chef, so I am sure it will be wonderful. My plan for the day is to continue putting the house I order, inside and out.

QOTD-This is a hard one. I have tons of compassion for others, but not very much for myself. I am working on this though. Good question Annie, but hard one for me to answer right now.

B-1/2 protein puck, bullet coffee

L-Shredded chicken with salsa

S-Hot Tea

D-??

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a safe and peaceful Sunday!

ElaP
on 10/21/18 7:01 pm
VSG on 10/22/18

Hello! What's a protein puck?

CatLady3401
on 10/21/18 11:52 am
VSG on 09/26/18

I have my Halloween costume ready. It involves a form-fitting unitard. I am still over 300 lbs and I don't care :)

QOTD: It is my responsibility to have compassion for myself. Other people's compassion is inconsistent but that doesn't mean I can't have stable compassion in my life. It's up to me.

B: Premier protein caramel flavor

L: Premier protein caramel flavor

D: Leftover home-made black bean soup.

S: Celery with peanut butter.

HW 382, SW 325, GW 165

SD 9/26/2018

pescetarian

Most Active