Watcha Eating Today, VSGers? Tues 10/30/2018

AnnieG522
on 10/30/18 4:06 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning! Only one day till Halloween. Up early this morning for study time before meetings. I don't know how I had time to work and do things before I retired, lol.

QOTD: Do you celebrate Halloween? Dress Up? Party? Turn out the lights and act like you're not home? I'll answer in the comments.

B: Premier Protein Shake

S: Chobani greek yogurt

L: Green salad w/turkey & feta cheese

S: ??

D: Depends on how my blood sugar is doing -- been having sudden drops down to mid 50s which is not fun.

Calories: about 1300 with 90 grams protein

On track with vitamins and water; weight seems to be stable 125-126

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

AnnieG522
on 10/30/18 4:09 am
VSG on 10/05/17

QOTD: Do you celebrate Halloween? Dress Up? Party? Turn out the lights and act like you're not home? Very disappointed this year -- we usually have a group of neighbors in the drive way with a fire pit, and we have a common cauldron of candy so the kids only have to make one stop. We dress up in years past.

However, one neighbor moved (the one with the driveway & fire pit) and the new person is not exactly a lesse faire type person. Other stalwart is away working (he's a pilot). SO I think we'll just sit on our porch and pass out candy, sans costumes. Darn I had a great banshee costume I'd made for me and a pirate ghost for my husband.

My adult children (there's your oxymoron for the day) still celebrate. But we are all too spread apart to get together this year.

Bummer!

We do of course celebrate All Saints Day.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

gh438
on 10/30/18 4:31 am
VSG on 10/18/18

QOTD: This is the first time in over 5 years that I'm not working on Halloween. And first year in new apartment. I bought a bunch of candy hoping for trick or treaters. No costume. No decorations.

Today's plan is sip, sip, sip all day long. Going to try to hit my protein levels but more worried abou****er and electrolytes since that's what the nurses and doctor kept drilling in my head.

Surgery Date: 10/18/2018

6'1" Male

HW: 471. SW: 459 (post). GW: 225

mmsmom
on 10/30/18 5:56 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning, Annie and all! I've had a problem lately mindlessly eating the small candies that are everywhere so I have kept my Halloween candy unopened and safe from myself, lol. Did well yesterday eating on track, which hasn't been the case lately. Amazing how much less hungry you are without the sugar.

QOTD: I don't dress up, but will put something cute on the dog - and pass out candy. Our street is the small street in between two bigger streets so some years we don't get many kids.

B: 1/2 bagel, cored toasted with cc

L: turkey breast and cheese

D: steak, snow peas

E: walk, it's nice here today

VSG on 04/28/2014

Jess Says Yes
on 10/30/18 6:43 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Good morning all! I've got a couple of meetings but only one group today. Ry's got a soccer game tonight.

QOTD: since my kids are 8 & 10 the past decade of Halloweens have been all about the kids! They always dress in costumes that go together (lady bug & bee, sailor & pirate, fish & shark, Rey & Darth Vader, etc). This year they are Ron & Ginny Weasley - they look great and I love that they still dress up together! Nick and I are part of a large group costume ( we are dressed as the band from the "more cowbell" skit on SNL!)

b - coffee and coffee

l - veggie sandwich

d - bean & cheese quesadilla with sweet potatoes

S - brocolli cheddar soup

Jess

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde

Pre-op:-32 M1-26 M2-11 M3-13 M4-10 M5-13 M6-8 M7-12 M8-7 M9-7 M10-0 M11-11

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/18 8:52 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning all. I slept maybe 10 hours! Felt horrible from family stress then just went down with sinuses all of a sudden. That isn't abnormal, when I get very stressed I tend to get a head cold, so I am not panicking over it. I do plan to stay in bed and rest though.

Meals are a little up in the air, since I slept so early I didn't get meal planning done.

Breakfast- sausage and egg burrito

Lunch- bought some fish yesterday, will bake it maybe

dinner- if I feel up to it, going to dinner with my dad

e- not today I don't think

facetedginger
on 10/30/18 8:58 am

Hope you feel better very soon!

facetedginger
on 10/30/18 8:57 am

Good morning! I'm so excited for Halloween tomorrow and will hopefully have lots of pictures to share. I have a really hideous photo from Halloween a few years ago I'm looking forward to comparing to this year :D

QOTD: Do you celebrate Halloween? Dress Up? Party? Turn out the lights and act like you're not home? Dressing up at work and then going to my mom's to pass out candy. We don't have any treaters out where we live but I'm still excited. (Although I still have to finish my costume tonight!)

B: Coffee

S: Pretzels and cheese

L: Steak Fajitas sans tortilla

S: Shake

D: Shrimp scampi with parmesan alfredo on lentil pasta

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/18 1:09 pm
VSG on 10/24/18

QOTD - Home with the lights off, while the Kid is out with friends T&T-ing

B - sips of Tea w/ Benefibre

S - sips of Protein Shake

L - sips of Tomato Soup