Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Saturday, November 24, 2018

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/24/18 4:56 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Welcome to Saturday! The weekend after Thanksgiving is always weird (can't figure out what day it is, LOL). I hope you all enjoyed the extra time off if you had it and shopping if you are a Black Friday shopper (I'm not - I avoid stores completely that day).

QOTD: Have you ever had an odd nickname (or any nickname)? What is it? Some people called me Lizard at times which I hated of course. I was also called by the beginning of my last name which was actually my Father's nickname. Elizabeth actually has a lot of nicknames associated, but most of us only go by one. Mine is obviously Liz, so I don't answer to Beth, Betsy, Libby, etc.

2 Years 8 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: tuna salad, pickles and cottage cheese

D: pork or fish

S: homemade cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

(deactivated member)
on 11/24/18 8:23 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Good morning :) I am with you, Liz. I avoid stores on Black Friday like the plague. No way do I want to get caught in the middle of all those deal happy people. Plus all the sick people around! No thanks.

Out with my friend Emily today. After I am going to hit the gym and do cardio and some strength training. I really wish the trainer was here for classes on weekends because they are so much fun and I love the trainer he is so sweet.

B- Sister Schubert dinner roll with an egg in the middle

L- protein bar

D- Turkey and gravy

S- Almonds

Kristi T.
on 11/24/18 10:31 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I am the same way Liz, all day yesterday I thought it was Saturday and today feels like a Sunday!

QOTD-I was called "Krusty" by one kid all through elementary and high school. If I ever go to any of my class reunions I will ask him why he called me that. I wouldn't call him a bully, more of a nuisance. He constantly bugged me in classes and chased me home when we were younger. I would tell my mom and she always said "it's because he likes you." I never believed that:-)

Running errands in town today, maybe pick up some groceries. It's sunny out now, but we are supposed to have a snow storm come in tonight. I will take advantage of the sun and take Emmy for a hike in a few minutes.

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-2% Fage with mango's and pecans

S-Hot tea

D-TBD

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a lovely Saturday!

Gwen M.
on 11/25/18 3:10 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

After not thinking about school for 3.5 days.. I've been trying to get my brain to function since my mom left around 10:30 and it is not going well :P Two more replies to finish and I can relax a bit. Until tomorrow..

QOTD: I got the nickname Gwendolyn from my childhood bff's dad since he decided that was my evil twin's name. It got shortened to Gwen and sort of stuck. So now it's my online handle.

1: eggs benedict (poached eggs in instant pot, hollandaise sauce, bacon, half an english muffin)
2: pulled pork

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nope

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

TANIA B.
on 11/25/18 9:45 pm
VSG on 10/23/18

Hello,

Its my first time answering one of these so I'll introduce myself. Im Tania 42 years old, I had VSG surgery on 10/23/18. I am now in my soft foods phase and working on loosing!

QOTD-- My nickname through the years has been Tania Banana, it rhymes so it helps people to prounce my name correctly.

B: scrambled eggs

L: lean ground turkey with tomato sauce

D: salmon and pureed brussel sprouts

HW 302 SW 269 CW 197 GW 150

VGS on 10/23/18

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/26/18 4:06 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Welcome Tania! It is nice to see you here and congratulations on your surgery!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 48 views