Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, 12/10/2018

Gwen M.
on 12/10/18 4:55 am, edited 12/10/18 5:01 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning, all, and happy Monday! There's snow here from yesterday, but our road looks plowed so the main roads should all be fine. Some schools are closed or have late openings, an odd occurrence in December.

I've got a lovely day ahead of me - pilates class, only one errand on the way home (or on the way there), and some reading for school work to set up for the deliverables due this week. I got my weekly discussion posts done for this week yesterday, which is a great place to be! This is week 8 of my classes, the LAST week of the term, and then it's FOUR ENTIRE WEEKS of vacation. I can't wait. I've been dragging since the summer term and I really just need a good reset to get my intentions and motivation back where they should be.

QOTD: Who have you noticed missing here recently? I was thinking about the poster from Australia who used to post regularly, but seems to have vanished. :( I suck with names, though, so I can't remember their name. Who else has vanished? If you're feeling creative, make up a story about why they're gone! For example, I predict our friend in Australia has probably used her newfound energy and strength to start up a side business wrestling kangaroos and has become the Next Australian Superstar as a result.

1: protein shake
2: I don't know - I've been feeling so meh about lunch recently.
3: slow cooker balsamic roast beef; roasted potatoes for the guys

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: intermediate mat pilates class

How about you?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

AnnieG522
on 12/10/18 6:17 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning Gwen, and all! NC has snow (in December is about 2 months early if we get any at all). Of course it comes to a standstill here. I'm from the Pacific NW where there are mountains & snow; husband is from upstate NY with lots of snow.

That said two of our neighbors came and "stole" all the snow off our porch, driveway, and sidewalk! The percs of being an older couple (71,66) in the midst of families. We've lived in this house 30 years next September, so we are the oldest original residents. Jim is still very active, and he is called "State Farm" by the neighborhood - because "like a good neighbor, he's always there" with tools, experience and skills.

QOTD: Who have you noticed missing here recently? I seem to miss posts from Ann VGS, although I know she's around. Just love that woman and am in another group with her. I haven't been here very long.

B: Coffee with premier protein shake

L: & D: No plan; antibiotic stomach and can't taste food, so just trying to wat nutrition makers.

Exercise: I hope regular breathing counts!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Kristi T.
on 12/10/18 9:41 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Yea Gwen, one more week! You are almost there!

I have my monthly dreaded appointment with my pain physician today. He makes me nervous and has the WORST bedside manor I have ever known. But, he is good at what he does. My therapist has been in Peru and now Finland, I miss her and kind of need her back soon:-) Other than getting some groceries and paying bills I have no other plans for the day. It's cold, gloomy and grey today. But the sun did come out yesterday, thank goodness!

QOTD-I believer her forum name is ShirAus, I bet she is busy with her farm. I think she would appreciate your Australian Superstar story Gwen. I do miss Cecil C., I believe she has moved to a maintenance forum. My story is that she is hiking across Europe:-) Another one I haven't seen in a long time is Ladyblu.

B-1/3 cup granola, bullet coffee

L-Fage yogurt with peaches and pecans

S-Hot tea

D-Grilled steak and veggie

E-Try to get in a hike with Emmy before it gets dark

Have a good Monday!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views