Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Saturday, 12/22/2018

(deactivated member)
on 12/22/18 5:29 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Been a bit since I have gotten us started! Am sitting around drinking coffee this morning. Today I am going to be able to relax a bit, I hope. Made plans to see a friend for lunch and maybe a bit of shopping today while my grandmother does her own "me time" hobbies. It is good for both of us after what has been happening with my mother.

Gym today I hope, but am feeling a bit worn down so we will see.

QOTD: Do you like color schemes for your Christmas decorations/tree? I prefer an eclectic look. Our tree, which we bought and put up last year for the first time in a very long time, has a mismatch of decorations and so does our house decorations. I like it.

B- Half a bagel, egg, cream cheese

L- Chicken Fajitas

D- Roast turkey breast with veggies

S- Light & Fit greek yogurt, pumpkin pie flavor. This is a seasonal flavor, going to be sad when its gone!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/22/18 6:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy holidays Mersh! I am having a down day. My plastic surgeon revised some thick scars yesterday and it took a bit more out of me than I expected. Maybe I'll be up to some Christmas decorating later, but I may just stay in PJs all day. Justice seems to be happy doing nothing.

QOTD: I like to have white lights on my decorations, but my tree has the ornaments we exchanged with the kids, the ones they made, and special ones from friends and family. There are a lot of memories on our tree. No real themes on any decorations, other than some carolers representing the Dickens characters from A Christmas Carol.

2 Years 9 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years, 1 month)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken probably

D: Instant Pot Italian Chicken

S: cottage cheese, maybe some nut thins and hummus

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

mmsmom
on 12/22/18 6:22 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning, I've already driven 35 miles to return a gift I decided not to give and am home, avoiding the crowd of the outlet stores! Yay me.

QOTD: Year ago before kids, we used to have a "trim the tree" party and each guest brought an ornament unique to them. Our tree is a fun memory of friends past and present.

B: cheerios, iced coffee and half a donut - i came to my senses and threw the other half away

L: Idk, maybe 1/2 a ham sandwich

D: no plans yet

VSG on 04/28/2014

Gwen M.
on 12/22/18 8:08 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Good morning! I hope you manage to find some peace in your life today, Mersh.

I spent my morning gathering things for vacation. I know I'm overpacking but we're staying at a new Airbnb so we have no idea what it will/won't have. Tomorrow morning we'll get the cars loaded and then I'll head to my mom's in mine and the guys will head straight to the Airbnb a bit later.

I'm relaxing for a bit now. Lance and I are heading out to see Bumblebee in an hour or so. He's a transformers fan and we both love Hailee Steinfeld. I think Aquaman didn't have good showtimes for us and we're figuring it'll stay in the theaters longer so we'll be able to see it when we get back home.

QOTD: I don't celebrate Christmas, but I have a lovely little collection of ornaments. My parents have given me a White House ornament every year since 1997 and Lance's parents have given us a Norwegian glass ball ornament every year since 2008. I haven't had a tree since I was a home day care provider back in 1999 though! My one winter decoration is the live wreath on the front door that my mom sends every year as a gift. I normally remember to take it down in March. Unless, like last year, a bird builds a nest in it and then I have to wait for the eggs to hatch and the baby birdies to grow up and fly away :P

1: protein shake
2: no idea, slim pickings in the fridge right now
3: eggs, bacon, hash browns

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: nope, just general movement

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kristi T.
on 12/22/18 10:22 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I have about 30 minutes left of Bird Box:-) Did you like it?

Kristi T.
on 12/22/18 10:20 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Good to see you Mersh, hope you get the relaxing time you need today!

It's sunny out today, 30's and blue skies! Heading to the store to get the last of bit of produce I need for Christmas Eve. I will prep for the fondue tomorrow. It is a good day to take a hike and get some good pictures.

QOTD-For the last few years my tree was "earthy", lots of beige colors, wood ornaments, pinecones. This year I did all white birds and a few silver ornaments mixed in with white lights.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Greek yogurt with fruit and pecans

S-Hot tea

D-Tuna salad with lots of crunchy veggies

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a good Saturday!

allbygrace
on 12/22/18 4:25 pm
VSG on 12/08/14

Merry Christmas everyone!! Busy day, making gingerbread cookies and decorating cookies for the first time using royal icing. Looked easy on youtube but with my lack of vision, it was HARD but FUN! The grandkids will like eating them. (I managed to avoid tasting them :) Got my lab test back yesterday. I was afraid to face the results after gaining close to 40 lbs in the last 2 1/2 years but they turned out great! So happy!

B: protein drink

S: apple, greek yogurt

L: chicken, veggies

S: apple, yogurt

S: salmon, veggies

Water & vitamins: checked

Ex: 30 min.

Most Active