Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Tuesday 12/25/18 (Merry Christmas!)

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/18 6:46 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Merry Christmas menu friends :) Hope you are going to enjoy your Holiday today and it is filled with family and warmth. We did all of our stuff last night, so today is going to be a lazy day. I want to nap off and on all day until my grandmother and I go up to the hospital to see my mom. We had a very snack filled Christmas Eve rather than a dinner and our family friends joined us. There was chips and dip, crackers and cheese spreads, chips for salsa and guacamole. I made up a veggie tray and cheese and meat platter so I had some good fall backs, though I definitely ate a homemade brownie and loved every second of it.

QOTD: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone :) If you don't celebrate anything, I still wish you a great day today.

B- Toast with cottage cheese on it and an egg ontop

L- Deli meat and cheese

D- Turkey breast and spinach

S- Hot chocolate

E- It will warm up later today, the gym is closed (how dare they!) so will take a walk in my neighborhood.

Kristi T.
on 12/25/18 10:19 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and Merry Christmas,

I was exhausted after everyone left last night. The dinner went really well and everyone seemed to enjoy it. Today we are going to my uncle's assisted living facility for a prime rib dinner. I will take Emmy for a nice long hike today before we leave. My brother sent my mom an Ancestry.com DNA kit for Christmas, I can't wait for her to use it to see if there any surprises in her lineage:-)

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Flax, apple and coconut milk porridge

S-Hot tea

D-Prime rib with all the fixings

E-Hike with Emmy

Have a lovely holiday!

AnnieG522
on 12/25/18 2:55 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Merry Christmas! Today was our quiet day - the kids were here Thu-Sun (and the grandkids). SO off track on eating, and up 5 lbs since Thanksgiving to 131 lbs. Not sure some of it isn't steroids for sinusitis and now I have a cold that flew in from CA with my stepson.

STILL a wonderful holiday season! Grateful for family, friends, fireplace and Nyquil!

B: Chobani Key Lime Yogurt

Brunch: 1/4 C potatoes Jim, 1 egg, 1 crispy drained bacon

S: 1/2 raisin orange scone

D: Homemade lean lean lean chili

S: Chobani Key Lime Yogurt

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Most Active