WATCHA EATING TODAY, VSGers? Friday, 28 Dec 2018

AnnieG522
on 12/28/18 4:44 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning! Ridiculously raining 1-3" today here in NC, and its cold and damp. Woke up early, so I must be getting over the cold I've been fighting for 7 days. Glad to be feeling better.

I saw my primary care physician yesterday (I've had her for 17 years) and she said my new weight (130) looks better and all my markers are perfect, so she would like me to stay about there. So changes will just be back to healthier eating, and hopefully when we get back from "vacation", back to Planet Fitness.

QOTD: What do you have planned this new year to make the world a better place? Kinda broad, but for me its being kinder -- just kinder -- in everything. Life is too hard for too many and kindness is free, so I can do lots. It's not that I'm unkind, but being an introvert, I think I miss extending it to some folks who could really use it.

B: Coffee with premier protein shake

S: Mixed roasted nuts, no salt

L: Starkist Tuna creations

S: Chobani Key Lime Yogurt

D: Homemade low fat chili with a few unsalted tortilla chips

You guys are awesome!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

MoSull
on 12/28/18 7:14 am

Good morning!!! I'm on week 3 post op, so my diet isn't very exciting, but here goes!

QOTD: That's a really good question! I think my goal this year is to finally focus on myself. I work in social work, so I'm very used to strictly worrying about other people and not myself. My goal this year is to make myself better so that I can go right back to worrying about others!

B: Atkins Shake

L: Whey protein drink

D: Not sure yet, maybe some tomato soup.

Have a good day everyone!

Liz J.
on 12/28/18 7:37 am, edited 12/28/18 4:03 am
DS on 11/29/16

The rain finally stopped here from yesterday!

QOTD: I volunteer with Therapy dogs and we plan on doing more visits this year then the last two combined! That should keep us busy.

B: Protein shake, coffee, protein bar

S: Yogurt

L: Grilled chicken w/fruit (berries mostly)

S: Keto snack w/coconut

D: Chicken w/cooked veggies

S: Unknown (most likely sugarfree Popsicle)

Doing great and getting the little bit of regain from the holidays gone! Woot!

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Kristi T.
on 12/28/18 9:41 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning Annie and menu friends! It's a cold and gloomy day here today, 24 degrees with a little snow on the ground. Getting ready to take Emmy to the groomers in the next 15 minutes, after going for over 2 years she still freaks out when I leave and then I feel guilty for the next 2 hours:-)

QOTD-I'm going to start donating blood in 2019, I have always wanted to do it now I am going to follow through. My mom volunteers for our local Red Cross, so I am comfortable there and I don't have any reason not to do it.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-Flax and apple porridge

S-Hot tea

D-Insides of a Kirkland lasagna, roasted cauliflower

E-Maybe a late walk with Emmy if she isn't too tired from the groomers

Have a lovely Friday!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views