WATCHA EATING TODAY, VSGers? Thursday 17 Jan 2019

AnnieG522
on 1/17/19 6:30 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Half of January is over! Oh my. It's a good thing I don't make resolutions since this is apparently the day people give them up.

NC is cold and rainy - colder than usual. We DID go to Planet Fitness yestQatererday and I did 30 minutes, but it isn't a resolution so we'll keep it up. We used to go, but until my calories got up high enough, it was very hard to do too much.

QOTD: Do you have a hero/heroine? Mine is my youngest daughter, who at 34 is working full time, single parent to 2 girls, and going to nursing school while still doing volunteer work and helping other people. She amazes me.

B: 1 slice crispy Canadian bacon, 1/4 waffle

L: Apple, walnut, chicken salad

S: Premier Protein shake

D: Low fat chili

S: Chobani yogurt

Vitamin, biotin, water on track. Hair is a red hot mess again. :(

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

yvonnef1964
on 1/17/19 7:50 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Its always cold in Michigan during the winter but we don't have any snow. I'm happy about that. I'm just tired of the gloomy days not much sunshine. My city is the sixth gloomiest city in the country. I believe it.

Qotd it would be mama bear as we call her. Her real name is Sarah. She's a community director for our celebrate recovery program I attend. She has so much love and passionate to give. She helps those with addiction problems, homeless people and really anyone that needs help.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

S depends what they are having at work or I'll bring a protein bar

D spareribs and a vegetable

Have a good day

Lalagigi
on 1/18/19 6:05 am
VSG on 10/23/17

B: Good Culture cottage cheese and 1/2 protein/keto pancake

S: Muscle milk and cold brew coffee

L: Chicken salad with pecans

D: TBD. Chicken quesadillas for family; chicken, cheese and guac bowl for me.

Kristi T.
on 1/18/19 10:24 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! We got dumped on all day yesterday, our first real big snow storm. Everyone has been waiting and wanting it to come, of course not me. It isn't too bad, my neighbor plowed me out an hour ago so I feel less anxious about it.

I worked yesterday morning, up at 3:30 and at the site by 5:00am. It nearly killed me, I still feel weird today. I know I will get used to it, just takes a little time. I will be on my own next week and can develop my own routine.

QOTD-My hero/heroine is anyone who can work or volunteer at an animal shelter or sanctuary. I have tried so many times to do it and can't handle it emotionally. I will probably try again, but am so in awe of people who can give of their time and hearts to this amazing cause.

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-5% Fage yogurt w/dark cherries and pecans

S-Hot tea

D-Hamburger, cabbage and mushroom stir fry.

E-Hike/walk with Emmy

Have a safe and great Friday!

Most Active