Caramel or strawberry Premier Protein shakes at Costco or Sams?

happyteacher
on 1/28/19 1:49 pm

What the heck? For the last several months now Costco and Sams is only carrying vanilla and chocolate. Anyone else have trouble finding caramel or strawberry at a decent price?

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Pure_Prairie
on 1/28/19 2:53 pm
VSG on 01/10/19

Yes! I am totally struggling to find anything else. I ordered banana from Wal - Mart.com but they are out of stock on my other choices, Peaches & Cream or Strawberry. I don't have a GNC or any other local retailers, since we are a small rural town.

I ordered some of the clear Tropical Punch from amazon.com but don't care for them so now I have 10 left of something I don't even like. Amazon doesn't seem to sell anything smaller.

I wish I had someone I could trade with. I have asked in a FB forum about WL support groups but it seems only WW has local meetings. (see comment: small rural town)

How is your IP group going? I think I joined but I haven't checked lately.

HW: 183 Pre-Op: 171 Post WLS Month 1: 149 Month 2: 141 Month 3: 133

Surgeon's goal: 128 My Goal: 118

Kathy S.
on 1/29/19 12:25 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Here is what I found on their website.

To our Loyal Fans...

We want to thank you for your continued commitment and support of Premier Protein. Your enthusiasm and passion for our 30g shakes inspires our team daily, as we continue to work diligently to bring you great taste and quality nutrition.

We have experienced more success than we ever could have imagined when we started this venture, and specifically unprecedented response to the new flavors. With this increase in sales and excitement over our new flavors, we've significantly expanded production. However, we have experienced production issues including delays in the new lines, which have caused certain flavors to be out of stock in some retailers.

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We want to make sure all our fans can find and buy our shakes, so we have decided to prioritize production of our most popular flavors, Chocolate and Vanilla. You should be able to find these flavors at your local store or online through our website.

In order to ensure Chocolate and Vanilla accessibility for all fans, we will unfortunately, temporarily stop production on all other shake flavors until we rebuild our stock. This will include Caramel, Bananas & Cream, Strawberries & Cream, Cookies & Cream and Peaches & Cream. Rest assured, flavors will start appearing back on shelves in early 2019.

As always, we remain dedicated to you and are here to help and support you on your journey anyway we can. Our Customer Service team is available at 1-888-836-8977. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and our teams are working hard to get you your shakes as fast as we can.

Sincerely,
Darcy Davenport
President- Premier Nutrition Company

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 46 views