WATCHA EATING TODAY, VSGrs? Sat 09 Feb 2019

AnnieG522
on 2/9/19 7:49 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning! Although I was up very early, I got side tracked doing a meaningless (except for my own interest) a project; not particularly a cheery one, and since its not due for 2 years in June, I think maybe I just wanted to sidetrack.

Saturday is "Lucky Dog" Laundry day at our house. I do the laundry and watch. Unfortunately my two dogs do not. The two of them know "cookie, treat, snack, walk, Jim Green and out". I suspect they know more but just ignore us. :) They are so incredibly spoiled!

QOTD: What's your one biggest hope for this year? Mine is more time with my grown children - maybe not more days, but doing things with them that are fun. I think since they are 34, 36, and 40 they are so interesting and fun....we are fortunate that they actually like us. My son lives on the West Coast, so that's a bit more difficult.

B: Premier protein shake w coffee

L: Low fat caesar salad

S: Chobani Yogurt

D: Hungry Howie thin slice pizza with broiled chicken, low fat cheese 1 slice

S: I don't know

Reilly Coyote Sean Michael

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

mmsmom
on 2/9/19 8:37 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning, Annie. the dogs are so cute! I woke up to a text from my daughter that said, "tea?" Always my favorite way to start the day. I offered to make her french toast, so she came to me today. It was a nice visit. My goal today is figure out life insurance for my husband since he just turned 60 and everything changes in the life insurance strategy; collect stuff for taxes and do laundry...so far, I've done the life insurance and now am distracted with this forum lol.

QOTD: My goal is to get to Europe in the fall... We did Cayman in January, a cruise in March, rv camping will be all summer, a week in Ft. Lauderdale for work, bonus! and hopefully Italy and Paris in the fall...we'll see!

B: 1 slice of french toast

L: probably not

D: going out early for fish

E; maybe walk even though the wind is howling and high temp is 28 here... brrrrrrrrrrr Here's my fur baby... Reggie

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kristi T.
on 2/9/19 9:48 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Reggie is a handsome guy! I just saw an episode of Too Cute on the animal planet featuring Frenchie's. They are head strong and full of all kinds of mischief, adorable!

AnnieG522
on 2/9/19 11:43 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Oh he is too cute for words!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/9/19 9:22 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good afternoon! We are at the pool for the third day in a row prior to the arrival of DD for avisit tomorrow. We will be going places with her.

QOTD: I guess my main possible hopes are that DD meets the right partner and that DS moves forward in his relationship toward marriage. DD has been trying to find someone for a while and has dated a lot of duds. DS has been in a serious relationship for a long time and I think he would like to get married and adopt children.

2 Years 10 months post-op (maintaining below goal for 2 years, 2 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: protein pancakes (I have been craving them)

D: Pork and pepper kabobs

S: sweetened cottage cheeseYes

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Kristi T.
on 2/9/19 9:45 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning, your pups are adorable Annie! It is okay if they are spoiled, mine is so incredibly spoiled that my family thinks I have created a monster:-) Emmy has very selective hearing, like yours, I suspect she knows exactly what she is doing. She is a tough, street wise girl and a master manipulator. I wouldn't try to change a thing about her!

I have no idea what I am doing today. It is way too cold for anything outside, supposed to be -6 to -8 by this afternoon.

QOTD-My biggest hope for this year is to get my mom settled into this phase of her life. Help her be more comfortable with her finances and develop a healthier routine. I feel like when that is done I can move forward in my life a little more.

B-1/3 cup granola(I bought it again), lots of coffee

L-Scrambled egg and 1/2 apple with sunbutter

S-Hot tea

D-Chicken soup

E-?

Have a wonderful Saturday!

AnnieG522
on 2/9/19 11:45 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Emmy is a darling....and I totally get the manipulation - our dogs want us all together in one room.

Both of you live in very cold place.

Most Active