WATCHA EATING TODAY VSGers? 27 Feb 2019 Thursday

AnnieG522
on 2/27/19 11:10 am
VSG on 10/05/17

One day left in February -- and the European weather model calls for snow on Sunday into Monday, even in NC. I think our latest snow here (since I've been in NC) was the 18th of March.

QOTD: If you could live in any country (other than where you are currently) where would you go and what appeals most to you? For me it would be Spain. We have very, very close friends who are like family, and they are our "Spanish son, daugher and grandchildren". They live on the coast of Spain, at the foot of the Pyrenees. It's close to wine country (Rioja) and gorgeous year round. You walk to the store, to church and there are constant, joyful celebrations. And they have more holidays where work is excused. Yes, they work long days, but the start later, have a lovely long lunch, and then a light dinner. The food is healthy and wonderful. And I love the music. I'd have to take a boat to go because I don't fly, but if its only one way!

B: Premier protein shake

L: Light Caesar Salad

S: Peanut butter on a spoon

D: I don't know....maybe yogurt.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

mmsmom
on 2/27/19 5:27 pm - Woburn, MA

Snow expected here tonight.

Qotd: i would live in the Bahamas. I love summer and that blue water

B. Pita and peanut butter

L. Baked potato

D. 1/3 roast beef sandwich, onion rings

VSG on 04/28/2014

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/19 5:38 pm
VSG on 10/24/18

B: 1/4 cup greek yogurt

L: 2 oz Grilled Chicken w/ 1/2 tbsp. Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce

S: Protein Shake & 4 "Vegetable Thins" crackers

D: 1oz homemade hamburger patty w/ 1/2 tbsp. Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce & 1 (packed) cup spring mix salad w/ 1 tbsp low-cal dressing

E: none! snow advisory today and the fam stayed home from school and work so we vegged on the couch and watched movies all afternoon.

QOTD: Right now, I'd take anyplace that isn't buried under a foot of snow! Aruba, Curacao, or Bonaire would be nice :) I've never been to Aruba, but I've been to the other two and loved them both. The diving is awesome.

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/19 7:54 pm

QOTD: I only know places as a tourist, so it's hard to say if I'd enjoy living there full time. However, Fiji is the one country I visited where I didn't want to come home. I love the laid back atmosphere and the weather and the wonderfully friendly and welcoming citizens.

B: Protein oatmeal + bacon

L: Chicken/BlackBean/Veggie bowl (well, a quarter of a bowl, but you get it)

D: Cioppino with scallops, mussels, fish, shrimp, and calamari

I went over my calories today (1073/867) with 75g of carbs and 81g protein. Not something I want to do often, but everything was so delicious. It felt luxurious.

mrsdworden
on 2/27/19 11:14 pm
VSG on 01/21/19

QOTD: Ireland. Hands down. Every time i go, i am home. It is wonderful from top to bottom and when I retire, I plan to live there part-time.

B: protein shake

L: buffalo chicken salad on ritz (5 crackers)

D: cottage cheese and jello and maybe another shake.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 35 views