WATCHA EATING TODAY VSGers? 03 April 2019

AnnieG522
on 4/3/19 7:49 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Oh my! April already. We had snow flurries here in NC yesterday morning - and by 2p it was in the 60s. Today is sunny, heading into the 70s. Since my VSG, I seem to run "cold" so I've got on knee socks under my jeans, and a sweatshirt.

QOTD: Does your family celebrate birthdays, just acknowledge them, or ignore them (once your kids are teens, any way)? I'll answer in comments.

I've had a tendency to want to eat slider carbs the last couple of days, which is not like me. It hasn't been a thought or temptation in 18 months. I was a little concerned, but kept my log accurate. Sure enough, I went up some pounds. But this morning, when the cold I felt coming on hit hard, I feel no urge for carbs, and the pounds had disappeared. How knows what that's about.

B: Premier protein shake, with lots of coffee

S: Mixed dry roasted nuts, 1 oz weighed

L: Apple walnut spinach salad with tuna

S: Chobani yogurt

D: Chicken etouffee, no rice

S: 1 TB peanut butter

I hope you are all doing well.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Kristi T.
on 4/3/19 10:00 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I can't believe it's April already either! As I get older I have noticed that time slips by a lot faster. I hope your cold doesn't get any worse and you feel better soon Annie!

I have a telephone conference for work in a half hour then the rest of the day is pretty much open. I will probably get groceries. We had sunny and almost 60 degrees yesterday, now it's 34 degrees and alternating between rain and snow. I am ready for real spring to get here!

QOTD-My brother and his family live near Denver, so it is usually a phone call and sending some money them. Locally, we usually get together for dinner somewhere when a birthday comes around. No big celebrations, more like a casual acknowledgement:-)

B-1/3 cup granola, coffee

L-fried egg, 1/2 apple with almond butter

S-Hot tea

D-Crab salad

E-walk or hike with Emmy

I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

mmsmom
on 4/3/19 10:52 am - Woburn, MA

We are in a crazy weather pattern too - rainy and cold overnight, now sunny and feeling nice out - like 55.

QOTD: we usually do a family dinner for birthdays - us, the kids and significant others... i still buy gifts for the kids but it's about a 50-50 shot if they will buy us anything, lol

B: crackers and cheddar cheese

L: Nachos at a restaurant

D: chicken, peppers, onions and salsa

E: alot of walking lately, but I notice my weight is creeping up...way too much stress with stress eating.. i've got to get ahold of it

VSG on 04/28/2014

Most Active