Watcha Eating VSGer's? Sunday April 7th, 2019

Kristi T.
on 4/7/19 9:43 am, edited 4/7/19 9:44 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning, its been a slow weekend on the menu thread! I hope that means everyone is out having fun and doing well.

It's a soggy, grey and wet day here in NW Montana! Endless gloomy weather is on the horizon. I noticed a lot of people have sandbags and straw liners ready for the flooding to begin. Emmy and I took a very wet hike along a muddy river bank yesterday. We both came back extremely dirty, I should have taken a photo:-)

Not much going on today, I am a big fan of Call the Midwife so am looking forward to that tonight.

QOTD-I can't think of one today.

B-Coffee

L-Scrambled egg with cheddar cheese and baby spinach

S-Hot tea

D-Turkey taco soup

E-Depends on the rain

Today is my first day of IF and no sugar, I am hopeful:-) I hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Edited to fix grammar.

AnnieG522
on 4/7/19 1:19 pm
VSG on 10/05/17

Same weather here in NC. Although we don't have the sandbags or straw liners in our area (foothills). I have family in Montana. Lots. From August to Great Falls, Sims, Helena etc. Both my older sisters were born in Chinook.

B - Coffee with lots of premier protein shake (okay, added coffee to the shake)

L - Chicken pecan salad with low fat mozarella

S - probably a TB of peanut butter if my BS drops....until Lent, nothing to use as a PB carrier.

D - Baked Salmon, Chobani yogurt

I find it hard to understand next week is Palm Sunday and starts Holy Week. Always a busy time for our church.

I get ya about QOTD. I can't ever think of anything very interesting. But then again, I am kind of a dull quiet soul.

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Kristi T.
on 4/8/19 9:36 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Annie, my mom's whole side of the family is from Chinook!!!!

Kristi T.
on 4/8/19 9:41 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

You may be a quiet soul, but hardly a dull one!:-)

Most Active