Apetite suppressant and new diet

E_Saenz
on 9/12/19 3:37 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

So I went to my surgeon's office for my annual check and to my surprise after my foot surgery I'm only 2 pounds down in a year. I'm struggling with GERD and I feel hungry all the time so she prescribed me omeprazole again and an appetite suppressant. I'm also going to be scheduled for an EGD they want to try the stredda procedure for the GERD but bcbs of Il doesn't cover the procedure. So unless i have Barrets esoesophogus I will not be considered for revision from sleeve to rny. I'm ok as long as I can get relief. I'm praying that the appetite suppressant works. I also started a new diet I'm shocked that she put 1100 to 1200 calories is that too many calories? I never counted calories but one time post op diet. I think it was like 800 to 900 per day.

Elia Maria Saenz

catwoman7
on 9/12/19 6:28 am
RNY on 06/03/15

calories are an individual thing. I would lose on 1100-1200 a day, but some people on here maintain on that - and a few would even gain.

E_Saenz
on 9/12/19 7:08 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

I'm doing my best to get them calories i think i might do better if i buy pre made stuff like lean cusine and healthy choice I'm struggling knowing how many calories in stuff.

Elia Maria Saenz

White Dove
on 9/12/19 1:33 pm - Warren, OH

Lean cuisine and healthy choice are great for learning how many calories you are eating. As long as you don't have to cook for a family, it is an easy way to take care of meals. If you use My Fitness Pal, you can scan the label on packages of food to get all of the nutrition information easily.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views