New sleeve here... Rambling introduction in coming very tired

Komatos
on 11/2/19 5:51 am
VSG on 10/28/19

Hello I just had my surgery done on Monday 10/28/19 and I think I have been doing alright sticking to my diet. Mainly the clears. I might be shorting my self a little on water intake but im try to work that up as much as i can. My meals have mostly consisted of about 2-3 TBS of Beef Bone broth and today i added a small dash of garlic powder. My faience brought me home some Propel drink mix witch has helped me get more liquids down.

I actually found my self here doing a google search on if i was crazy for having a massive craving for pickles and pickle juice. Mind you pickles with homemade sour cream based ranch dip was one of my favorite snacks pre op. And i also had 1-3 drinks of pickle juice with 3-5 slices of pickles for my snacks up till 4 days before my surgery i know i was cutting it close >

White Dove
on 11/2/19 2:28 pm - Warren, OH

i craved pickles and had a lot of pickle juice after about week 3.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Komatos
on 11/4/19 2:31 pm
VSG on 10/28/19

3 weeks and there was no "irritation" with your pouch at that point? Thank you for the response. its been rough trying to get my liquid let alone my meals down this past week since my surgery and the cravings have been up and down sometimes they are there sometimes not at all. except for the pickle juice haha thats been pretty constant

White Dove
on 11/4/19 4:29 pm - Warren, OH

It did not bother me. I mixed it in with my tuna and mayo sometimes. Everyone is different though.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active