on 12/6/19 12:02 pm

I'll look into that! Thank you!

thestarsarespellbound
on 12/6/19 12:03 pm

I'll look into that! Thank you!

Komatos
on 12/6/19 11:37 am
VSG on 10/28/19

Im so sorry to hear that. That would be devastating!! I really frustrates me that Insurance companies can and will do this. My last job was a Security job i ended up gaining over 100 LBs working that job 3 hrs on a bus each day + 12 hrs watching cameras in a chair with very little patrolling or truck searches then back on the bus to go back to town was not good for the health or waistline. And the insurance they offered very very over priced did not cover anything nutrition or bariactric wize to help rectify it or help with keeping their employees healthy and was one of the main deciding factors i left that job. I wish i still had the link There was a Surgeon that was based out of mexico english/spanish and some other language speaking i guess he started his practice in the states and ended up moving down there eventually * i might be wrong there* but his prices were WAY WAY better and me and my family were considering that at one point if i didn't end up going to the hospital for chest pains and maxing out my insurance here. Keep your chin up Friend. Hopefully all the hard work you have put in so far has had some positive effects so far at-least i know when i went on my liquid diet pre op i actually ended up losing about 45-50 lbs before i even had the surgery and getting the diet change in and of it self can be a huge step twords helping out If the worst ends up and nothing comes of it. Hopefully something will work out for you mate!

thestarsarespellbound
on 12/6/19 12:06 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your story and words of encouragement! I will keep my chin up!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views