4 month stall and weight gain

Komatos
on 12/11/19 5:43 am
VSG on 10/28/19

Right after surgery I hardly ate much of anything just before thanksgiving i was able to have blended up chili and since then ive been able to have a bit more. Currently I am stuck in a Stall as well for about 2-3 weeks now ive been sitting around 348-350 mark up and down. I got My fitness pall baritastic on suggestion from my nutritionist last night actually bought a scale and still need to get a good set of measuring cups/spoons as our single multi use cup doesn't seem to cut it as much and the spoons i share with the downstairs. But i have been HORRIBLE at keeping up with any kind of food journal and weighing/tracking my food/drinks. It is something i need alot of work/help with. Also not exactly sure how to track somethings on the app like when the mrs or downstairs make food and i just have a little bit thru out the night. Was frustrated with the stall as well but after spending time on the fourm i understood that its common at about that time frame. I am not sure ab out my calorie intake currently and im afraid i might be consuming to much at times. I cant wait to check out that link that was shared above *granted i need a smart sclae that does the water/bone/bmi ect* mines currently just a weight one. Constipation i have heard for some is due to the lack of water/fluid intake. the closer people got to their goal or surpassed the fluids they needed to get the more regular they felt. It hasn't been crazy uncomfortable for me yet even though i know im not anywhere near my fluid level. But i can definitely tell when i get close to my required amount. Things just flow better to the finish witch sadly after a few days of lack of fluids isnt the most pleasant starting point. But yea not wanting to get to graphic haha. I hope you can figure out what is going on with your stall and rectify it for your sake and the sake of your progress! Good luck Emac! Cheering for you.

Emac89
on 12/12/19 8:24 pm
VSG on 07/22/19

Those stalls are the absolute worst! I hit one a few weeks out myself and then the weight began to come off. I definitely have to admit that the smart scale helps me stay on track as well. Increasing the water intake helps me prevent severe constipation but I could've sworn I was giving birth all over again a few days ago, it was that bad. I went and purchased some stool softener and fiber gummies as others have suggested on the forum. Hopefully it helps. Also, I've been using a kitchen scale as of Monday and the scale started moving again. And I've increased my water intake to at least 64 oz, 96-100oz if I can. The water intake seems to change the further we are out or rather, the capacity does. Good luck to you! We got this!

Most Active