Goals for 2020 WHAT ARE YOURS?
What are your goals? Last year my goal was to be in Onederland and I hit it!! Yay, I was sleeved 12/11/17 at 348lbs My health was diminishing rapidly. I can't believe it's been 2 years but my new goals are to get back in the gym, lose another 15 lbs minimum and Continue to take back my health. I weighed in at 195 and now my new goal is 180. So tell me about your goals and what's your time frame!! Spread Kindness like glitter and be nice to people LezetteChristineMua
on 1/23/20 9:53 am
Goals for 2020:
- Keep working on regain after revision. Maybe another 10? I'll figure it out.
- Finish another triathlon and improve my time
- Do a 100mi bike ride (MS fundraiser in March)
- Keep working on weight training and be able to lift heavier things
Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!
My 2020 Goals:
- Go to Williamsburg in April and ride the heck out of some rollercoasters
- Fit into the size 20 dress I bought for my brothers wedding in March
- Reinforce positive changes with "I can" statements rather than problem focused statements ex. I can choose to say no , I can walk 10000 steps
- Consistently go to the gym 3 days a week, increasing to 4 and then 5 once they are habits
- Meet with personal trainer and nurse monthly for accountability (perk of my gym membership)
- Finally convince my husband to let me have a damn dog.
- Walk circles around my husband.
on 2/5/20 9:45 am
My goals for 2020 are:
- hit my goal weight by August.
- keep walking daily.
- join the gym and start swimming.
- maintain a healthy lifestyle for the remainder of my days.