Throat Pain

Ashley490496
on 8/2/20 3:14 pm

A week after surgery, my throat started feeling closed and tight. It scares me and it's very tight and comes on randomly or after a meal... Anyone else experience this? Pain in the throat and a slight upper chest pain too?

TheWombat
on 8/3/20 6:07 am
VSG on 06/11/18

Talk to your medical team about this, definitely. I would guess that all those symptoms are caused by excess stomach acid. They may need to adjust your medication.

White Dove
on 8/3/20 7:02 am - Warren, OH

GERD is very common after VSG. It is painful to live with and can even result in esophagus cancer so get medical help immediately.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Cheagle
on 1/15/21 1:14 am, edited 1/18/21 9:31 am

It must be a hard situation after surgery to deal with even more pain. My mother had the same issue and the doctors told her it might take some time to go away even with the medication and constant supervision from their side. She was constantly complaining about it and I felt so bad, so I decided to take some action. After a thorough research and a few phone calls to people that know the great benefits of kratom extract and the natural painkiller abilities it has I had to find it for her. I have to say she went through it much better till she recovered.

Most Active