Abnormal EKG.. Yikes!

dreaisms
on 1/12/21 7:38 am

Just had an EKG, and it came back abnormal.. I am trying not to freak out, but I am freaking out.
I have a history of high blood pressure & high cholestrol.
I scheduled my cardiac clearance.

I am worried this will stop me from getting my VSG

Anyone have any experience doing this before surgery.
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

happyteacher
on 1/12/21 3:10 pm

In my family HOCM is genetic and my sister is pretty advanced with the disease. She was cleared. I have had a lot of abnormal ecg's. If you have only had one follow-up on it, but don't be too freaked out. It may have been nothing. I hope things go well for you.

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

dreaisms
on 1/14/21 1:29 pm

Thank you for your insight, I appreciate it.

Moberly
on 6/29/21 11:15 am, edited 7/1/21 8:31 pm

I'm bothered with the same problem right now. Supporting words like «things go well for you» don't really help. See no one replied with anything specific to you... How do you cope? I just hope I can fully rely on my surgeon. Heard that he's one of the best in this field. But to be honest this doesn't help at all, don't know how to stop freaking out.
https://exploremedicalcareers.com

Moberly
on 7/2/21 3:31 am
Most Active