Day 6 of pre liquid diet

agraya01
on 7/3/21 4:17 pm
VSG on 07/12/21

Greeting,

I started this journey December 24 and I was 424 pounds

today I am 362

I am on day six of the liquid diet and I've been 100% successful with no cheating

however we all know tomorrow is Fourth of July! I've done an awesome job of sticking to the script besides a few shortcomings in the past seven months

I'm finally get particularly hard to stick on the journey as I have until July 12 to get the surgery done.

has anyone went off the script on the liquid diet for one day one meal only?

I normally do premiere protein in a blender with ice and two packs of Splenda.

Please share your experiences being on your liquid diet!

hollykim
on 7/4/21 10:17 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On July 3, 2021 at 11:17 PM Pacific Time, agraya01 wrote:

Greeting,

I started this journey December 24 and I was 424 pounds

today I am 362

I am on day six of the liquid diet and I've been 100% successful with no cheating

however we all know tomorrow is Fourth of July! I've done an awesome job of sticking to the script besides a few shortcomings in the past seven months

I'm finally get particularly hard to stick on the journey as I have until July 12 to get the surgery done.

has anyone went off the script on the liquid diet for one day one meal only?

I normally do premiere protein in a blender with ice and two packs of Splenda.

Please share your experiences being on your liquid diet!

no! Don't do it. There will be lots of holidays to come. That is not the way to be successful . there will be holidays where you can have a treat AFTER you lose your weight.

plus, eating off your liquid diet now, will start up the cravings big time. It will be harder to get back on snd stay on the liquid diet again.

don't mess up now!

agraya01
on 7/4/21 10:22 am
VSG on 07/12/21

Truly needed to hear this! Thank you for the support!

catwoman7
on 7/4/21 11:50 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I wouldn't. I never went off mine. There will be plenty of time in the future to have an occasional splurge - but I would really stay on the straight and narrow now.

agraya01
on 7/4/21 11:52 am
VSG on 07/12/21
On July 4, 2021 at 6:50 PM Pacific Time, catwoman7 wrote:

I wouldn't. I never went off mine. There will be plenty of time in the future to have an occasional splurge - but I would really stay on the straight and narrow now.

Thank you for the support! I have to admit I'm feeling pretty awesome on this liquid diet. Day 7 was much easier!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views