Arlenello’s Posts

Arlenello
on 9/17/19 9:55 am
Topic: RE: 2 weeks post op and regretting VSG

Hi Vanvooh,

Im 4 weeksout now. Ithurts less now than before. I can eat about 2 to3 tspns of puree before burping and thats how i know to stop. Somedays are better than others. I still get nauseus which i hooe will subside. Key is to drink water all day and eat a good carb puree with protein to stabilize insulin as low sugar causes nausea. Want to avoid that. My bp is normal and off meds now. Lost 25 lbs. I still have moments of regret when I see people eat but was told by month 3 when i can eat atleast 4 oz (dry oz not liquid oz..theres a difference) i will feel a lot better. 2 to 3 tspns of food ****** me off. Go to walmart and buy a foodacale 10$. Make sure you set it to lb/oz...ypu will need it eventually.

At this point the nausea is killing me. Hooefully the more it heals this will go away. Im sure regret will be a thing of the past soon. Im already starting to be a little happier

Good luck and reach out to me if you do get it so we can help each other out.

Arlenello
on 9/6/19 7:36 am

Thanks, Jinxy for that glimmer of hope. Good to know Im not the only one that feels that way about the sugar free/ fat free foods. I rater eat whole foods then ingest that junk. Congrats on the weight loss. Ill kee you all posted in 2-3 months!! God Bless

Arlenello
on 9/5/19 7:50 pm

Thank you so much to all of you for responding. You are all right about "just relax and enjoy these moments and prepare for the lofe change". I guess my hangriness got the best of me these last few days. I will keep you all posted. Its a blessing to have others to talk to that understand this process. Hugs!!

Arlenello
on 9/5/19 7:44 pm
Topic: RE: To: 2 weeks post op with regret

Thanks so much for all of the advice!!!

Arlenello
on 9/4/19 7:35 pm, edited 9/5/19 7:10 pm

I feel like I should have never done this. Im sick of all this liquid and protein talk. Im sitting here reading other posts of people eating 2 or 3 spoonfuls of food.....really??? Is that how life is going to be??

I can deal with a baby plate or bowl but 2 or 3 tspns really???

Then- all the fat free sugar free c*** the nutritionist talks about has actually been proven to be worse for you. If you eat the foods in moderation thats the key....which before we all struggled with becaise we cpuld fill our 2 liter stomachs. I want to be healthy and lose weight obviously the reason I did this....but reading about the 2 to 3 bites is extreme ....too much no good...too little no good either

Stresseddddd ?????????????????????????????????????

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views