Saturday Accountability

Leslie P.
on 8/19/12 8:15 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 Been a rough couple of days.  Don't know why but I have been want to eat more than I need and doing it.  Thursday my calories were 2372 and I binged.  Friday I got it back together for the morning but we went to dinner Friday night and I ate tortillas chipes, guacamole and then cheese fries.  Yesterday was okay.  I tend to be very hard on myself and very black and white.  I know this.  Part of the ptroblem is that the last 3-4 days I hadn't written my food plan in advance and decided to wing it.  This just doesn't work for me at all.  Not right now.  Maybe later but now now.

So here is yesterdays food:

B:  1 slice protein bread, 2 thin slices ham, 1 slice cheddar cheese, 1 tbsp cream cheese
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
32oz diet peach snapple and am vitamins
L: 1/2 steak quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla
16oz diet peach snapple
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
D: 2nd half of steak quesadilla on whole wheat quesadilla, 2 out of 8 pieces flatout flatbread mexican pizza
S: 7oz greek yogurt w/cocoa powder, sugar free salted carmel syrup and stevia, sugar free greek yogurt devils's food cupcake

Cals: 1626, fat: 73, carbs: 105, protein: 115

I've got my plan for today.  I am going to make my plans for the rest of the week.  It works better for me.  Type at you later...
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics