Accountability Friday - the Late Edition

Leslie P.
on 9/1/12 9:09 am - Yucca Valley, CA
 Oh my Yesterday was quite the day.  Seriously too much drama to report so I won't.  But it ended on a high note.  We have this great little biker bar, saloon, music venue up here in the high desert called Pappy & harriet's and they get some of the best indie bands in the country to come play.  Last night me and my husband and a bunch of friends went there for dinner and to here one of my favorite bands play and I had a great time.  At one point I had to go to the restroom and when I came back to the table my husband leaned over and told me that he had seen this hot chick out of the corner of his eye and when he did a double take he realize it was me.  Of course I am a mental case so after I was flattered I got jealous that he was looking at another woman (HELLO CRAZY>>>) anyway we had fun.  And this morning I woke up and the weather is amazing....and it's Saturday.  

Here is my food from Friday:

32oz water and am vitamins
B: 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, 14 almonds, 6 prunes, 2 tbsp golden ground flaxseed
Iced venti sugar free vanilla 2% latte
L: 1 cup southwestern quinoa chicken/blackbean/cheese/corn casserole
32 oz water and pm vitamins
12 oz water
D: Chicken, mixed green salad, ranch dressing, 1/3-1/2 cup bacon cheese fries with ranch dressing

cals: 1623, fat: 82, carbs: 102, protein: 109

The capper to it all: I get to weigh myself once a month.  Last month I weighed 189.6.  The lowest I got from my surgery was 185.  This morning was my weigh day.  This morning I weighed 185.  This is coming from a re-gain that brought me back up to 208.  I am so grateful.  The planning, journaling the food, accounting for it here, returning to Overeaters Anonymous, working the steps there and with a sponsor have all worked.  This morning at this moment I am a grateful woman.  Have a good day and type at you later :)
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
140forlife
on 9/2/12 8:37 pm
Leslie - that is so AWESOME!!  I haven't posted in a week or so but reading this is just so great!  Way to go!!!
Leslie P.
on 9/3/12 6:23 am - Yucca Valley, CA
   High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics