Accountability - Saturday

Not the Same Dawn
on 9/29/12 11:09 am - BEE EFF EEE, CA
I'm so looking forward to November with the family and friends coming..I know it's going to be stressful but I'm still looking forward to it.

Today was pretty good. Dear old friends came to visit us in the afternoon (I would have eaten lunch..but I did get a bit more water)..they're going to try and purchase the house next door to us..That will be really nice! I like them. They're good people..I got sooo hungry this afternoon, I felt faint. I should not have waited so long but I did have a serving of sugar free wafer cookies to hold off till dinner was done. Then when the chicken was cooked, I ate so much, I couldn't eat any of the fries! I still feel stuffed!

My eats for the day:

coffee w/NSA Swiss Miss

protein waffle, 1/2 pear, 1/2 serving sf pancake

second breakfast: 1/2 egg burrito (yeah, we went to buy another part for the car..no grocery shopping today)

a couple of containers of water (24 oz with ice).

double espresso latte (in honor of National Coffee Day)..I cleaned the machine again and it worked flawlessly..love my espresso maker!

another container of water. I did several loads of laundry and some organization things. Cleaned out drawers, moved a stereo into the living room and hooked it up..sounds pretty good too.

then our friends came to visit and we walked over and looked at the house through the windows. They were asking $31,950 and that couldn't get you the land and the well let alone the 3 br, 2ba, detached 2 car garage with a full bath in it..fencing and mature trees. I hope they do move there! They've lived in our neighborhood before. I miss living next to friends..

6 sugar free wafer cookies while waiting for the chicken.

dinner: chicken leg quarter..skiinless, boiled and then grilled with barbecue sauce..I weighed it before eating and then after..the total is 6.5 oz..not one french frie was eaten..

Totals for today:
Calories: 1213
Fat: 66.1
Carbs: 75.5
Protein: 87.3

Not bad. Protein could have been better. I was thinking about baking some sf oatmeal chocolate chip cookies..maybe later. It got alittle warm today..maybe tomorrow!

How did you do? Have a super Sunday!
Yes, RNY worked for me but it also requires a lot of work from me!

Before Surgery: 214
Highest Weight: 240
Now: 125.6
Goal: 130
Most Active
Recent Topics