Accountability Monday

Leslie P.
on 10/29/12 10:56 pm - Yucca Valley, CA

I was obsessed with food this weekend.  Especially Sunday.  I didn't go nuts, but I didn't do great.  Saturday was fine.  I spent the day busy, had lots to do, stayed out of the house the majority of the day.  Went to dinner Saturday night and that is when it started.  I don't drink and I don't really like crowded drunk places and that's where we went with some people that my husband knows for some bands my husband wanted to see.  We both knew I wasn't going to stay.  I planned out what I was going to eat.  Things were okay once we got seated but then the chips/salsa came, and one of the women in our party was particularly drunk and obnoxious and I started in on the chips/salsa/guacamole.  On Sunday it was like I spent the day waiting for each meal.  I didn't stick to my plan and kept changing it through the day.  I am in OA and will call other members if I am having a bad day/craving/etc . and I just wouldn't pick up that phone.  I knew I should call someone, my sponsor and I wouldn't.  Anyway, yesterday was a little better but only slightly.  I really do better when my plan is set, I stick to it and I reach out for help.

Here is Monday's food:

32oz water and am vitamins

B: 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, 14 almonds, 5 prunes, 2 tbsp golden ground flaxseed

Coffee w/sugar free non-dairy creamer

L: 1 cup split pea/ham soup, 1 slice protein bread, 1 slice havarti

32oz water and pm vitamins

S: Atkins protein bar

D: 3oz chicken, 1/4 cup roasted potatoes

S: 1 slice protein bread, 1/2 tbsp butter, Pure Protein Choco Deluxe Bar

Cals: 1652.5, fat: 69.5, Carbs: 120, Protein: 118

I have a plan for today and am going to an OA meeting.  It also helps me to account for everything here for some reason.  It's almost like confessional.  Go figure...

High Weight:  394                     Surgery Weight:  345

Here's to never forgetting where I came from so I never have to return...
Most Active
Recent Topics