X-post: Who are you now that you have lost weight?

Miss Redd
on 2/17/13 9:54 pm - Lancashire, United Kingdom

Hello to all,

I have really been thinking about this subject, and it factors greatly into my life currently. The subject is about who you are now, since you have had weight loss surgery.

I have created a video to share my thoughts about this here.

I am coming to realize that I very much had my identity wrapped up in my size. Of course, this was not done on purpose, it's something that just happens over time I suppose. I was a "Big Girl" I was a "BBW", I was going to be the best big girl I could be!

I wore flashy clothes and was very animated. Because I did You Tube videos all the way through my weight loss, I have the ability to go back and actually SEE how I was projecting myself.

**For those interested, my original channel was Lacyanna, but I have moved to "LacyannaLivingNow". So-if you leave comments on the old channel. I won't be able to respond. Please feel free to link the original video and come to my new page to discuss if you happen to want to talk about an older video**

To be honest. I have not had the heart-until this past weekend to go back and star****ching some of them. But when I did, I was not as bothered as I thought I would be. More, I was intrigued at the way I looked and spoke and the confidence which came across in some ways, and the insecurities in other ways.

Since I lost the weight, as I say in my video-I turned slightly "beige" in my style. I've sort of become lost on what I look like and how I fit in. This weekend was one of the first times I started to feel a bit...for lack of better words "sassy" again. (Are you laughing at my word? LOL!).

Did you go crazy after you lost the weight? Did you start chasing boys/girls? Did you go underground? (I did!). In what ways are you now different, but you never expected?

Feel free to watch the video, as I go more in depth about my own experience. I also ask others to please jump in with their own experiences, as I think it would be a massive help to me and others too!!

Many thanks and have a lovely rest of the day!

Peace,

T

Pre Surgery 383 Surgery 359 Current 180

NEW YOUTUBE Channel!

Most Active
Recent Topics