Weigh in

oceanwoodsangel
on 2/19/13 8:51 am
Stayed the same. Guess that's good. Would have liked to lose but hey, better than gaining. I am still doing myfitnesspal to log in meals and keeping my calories where they need to be. Am keeping protein up and carbs down.
How did you do this week?
H.A.L.A B.
on 2/20/13 3:30 am

I am down a couple of lbs. So now I am within my weight range I was in the last year.   The loss is most likely due to the stomach virus I had last week.  But since then I  have found my new "restriction" level, and lower carbs.  Protein shake makes me full for 1 hr or so, and then I can drink tea. So I do try to limit  slowly introducing food, measuring all.

Maybe that would help me to lose 5-8 lbs.?? I would not mind that. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

oceanwoodsangel
on 2/20/13 8:35 am

Good job!! I think that recording what I eat has been good, even th ough my weight loss hasn't been what I wanted.  I do feel more in control  and that's victory for me.  Keep up the good work!!

blessings, Tamilynn

cajungirl
on 2/20/13 6:10 am

I'm still staying between 119-121 which is good.  I've let a few too many carbs back in so I'm committing to getting those out the house and focusing more on protein.  I feel so much better when I eat well, we've just been super busy with kiddo things going on I'm not spending enough time cooking.  Hope to cook a few dishes this weekend and freeze them in individual containers.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

oceanwoodsangel
on 2/20/13 8:33 am

How did you manage to keep in the low 120's? Even with doing kung fu 4 times a week, I couldn't get below 137 after my initial loss.

tamilynn

cajungirl
on 2/20/13 10:54 pm

Tami, I'm not sure really.  I just do the best I can eating wise and watch my weight.  I weigh almost everyday and have done so for the entire 8 years.  When I see the scale go up I get serious, lol.  I did get back up to 137 lbs at one time and it scared the crap out of me.  I was able to refocus and lose back down to 130 lbs fairly easily. 

I updated my profile with more detail about everything that has happened.  2010-2011 was a pretty difficult time for me....I lost too much weight and have been able to maintain in the 120s since.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

oceanwoodsangel
on 2/21/13 7:51 am

Thanks.  I do that too.  Guess its just what my body is doing right now, with menopause and everything.  I know I'm doing the right things. I'm determined to keep doing what is right.  Cant get to your profile, would like to catch up.  I know you had lots going on.  Me too, but good. 

Most Active
Recent Topics